Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 633

Naruto Chapter 633

To be fair this chapter was neat. Of course it does not undo the whole Sasuke thing. But I don't think anything can. But for what it's worth this chapter itself was good.

My eyes kept rolling, back, fore, back, fore, back, and so on. What incompetent, crappy writing skills. Kishimoto truly doesn´t give a shit anymore.

Not going into details, would take too much effort dissecting each and every panel of shit. My number 1 bullshit-moment might have been that combo-technique of inoshikachou. fuck off with all these outta nowhere-jutsus. effing lol.

I remember Sasuke sacrificing the snake about 300 chapters ago, how is he still alive? and why would he want to help?

although, it's probably better not to ask, because it's going to be another stupid chapter of Sasuke's past actions being forgiven...

That is not Manda, he is dead. I have always wondered how they can simply bite their thumbs to draw blood. The characters in this series must have some great teeth and terrible skin. I imagine it makes a sound like biting into an apple.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I think my favorite part in this train wreck (with my train wreck glasses on, mind you) was how while everyone else showed some sort of new ability that was a net improvement over the existing abilities displayed in the show, Hinata's improvement was just being able to do something Neji could already do from the first time he was introduced and that he later improved on. Kishimoto really just hates the shit out of poor Hinata.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    That is not Manda, he is dead. I have always wondered how they can simply bite their thumbs to draw blood. The characters in this series must have some great teeth and terrible skin. I imagine it makes a sound like biting into an apple.
    Chakra on the teeth, maybe? It is the series Phlebotinum.

ANBU Captain
    So sasuke has two blood contracts now? One with the hawks and one with the snakes? C'mon get off his dick....he's sittin there sizing up naruto like he can do something?! Stop it.....just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    So sasuke has two blood contracts now? One with the hawks and one with the snakes? C'mon get off his dick....he's sittin there sizing up naruto like he can do something?! Stop it.....just stop.
    Sasuke never summoned a hawk...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Sasuke never summoned a hawk...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-9...apter-477.html

He summoned some type of bird once.

Seeing Sasuke and Naruto checking out each others attacks reminded me of something I read years ago, which made me LMAO literally. Remember back about 500 chapters ago when Akatsuki and the Sound 5 showed up? My, how little things change. Come back with me now, to right before whiny beeotch bailed on the leaf village... (link if you want to read the whole thing, amazed its still out there: http://chuunin.livejournal.com/446260.html?nojs=1)

sakura: . . . god i'm useless
    naruto: sup guys!
    sasuke: ARGH I CHALLENGE YOU NARUTO!
    sakura: ?!!
    naruto: ?!!
    plate of apples: ?!!

(on the roof)

sakura: . . . god i'm useless
    naruto: SASUKE!
    sasuke: NARUTO!
    naruto: TETSUO!
    sasuke: KANEDA!
    naruto: *rasengan*
    sasuke: *chidori*

kakashi: *ownage*
    water towers: *fucked up*

water tower sasuke hit: *busted up*
    sasuke: hrmph . . . wha-
    water tower naruto hit: *friggin' DESTROYED*
    sasuke: ARGH MY NINJA COCK IS SOOO SMALL!

Pretty good summation of how I expect the manga to end also. At least that's my hope.

Out of all the crap the others are pulling, Shino's seems to be the one with the most potential

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-9...apter-477.html

He summoned some type of bird once.
    Did they ever explain that? When would he have signed a hawk summon contract?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Did they ever explain that? When would he have signed a hawk summon contract?
    In the chapter he does it in EVEN Tobi says "when did he get that?" It was literally right in the middle of the battle with danzou. Danzou knocks him off the bridge with a jutsu and instead of falling to his death kishi uses plot device no jutsu to save his ass

Probably when he changed his group's name from "hebi" to "taka" (from snake to hawk after he fought itachi).

All I saw in this chapter were new attacks to be used in the last Ultimate Ninja Storm game.

Lol. That is probably it. Kiba could give a grand speech . " I amazed you before with the mighty 2 headed dog and now, thanks to my incorporating shadow clones into my technique, behold the almighty never before seen three headed dog." I hope the final game whenever it happens is actually worth buying or playing for that matter.

The human bullet yoyo has to be one of the dumbest things ever. It is so counter intuitive, why would you develop a combo where Shikamaru and Ino are just standing there. More to the point how do you defend if you get attacked from multiple angles or by a powerful projectile attack. Does Choji bite the bullet or how about a really fast opponent, it makes no sense.

Lol Yuki. Poor Hinata, I got that Kishimoto just doesn't give two figs about her when Naruto introduced Sakura to his undead dad as his girlfriend. I could just imagine her going "That bitch!"
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I hope the final game whenever it happens is actually worth buying or playing for that matter.
    Don`t count on it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

The human bullet yoyo has to be one of the dumbest things ever. It is so counter intuitive, why would you develop a combo where Shikamaru and Ino are just standing there. More to the point how do you defend if you get attacked from multiple angles or by a powerful projectile attack. Does Choji bite the bullet or how about a really fast opponent, it makes no sense.
    Well it's really quite simple: Not be a one-trick pony and use this technique against every situation. Do you think Shikamaru would really not account for counters?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Exactly, this technique seems like it would be pretty useless outside of this situation, where there isn't a mindless horde of enemies that will just let you bowl them down. Additionly, given the situation there are a number of techniques they could have used to do a lot more damage to a larger number of enemies in a shorter period of time. Hell we have seen choji take out large numbers of opponents by himself during the war. The only one who is showcasing any kind of ability in that little combo is Ino and it only makes them look even more inept. Ino has the ability to sense the position of all of their enemies and is able to combine her consciousness with her teammates, to take full advantage of that we will develop a technique that allows us to attack in only one direction at a time. Because that is how we can make the best use of such an ability. This reminds me of when Naruto defeated one of the most difficult pain bodies by turning him into a toad and that was supposedly good writing.

Anyway it is my gripe about shikamaru. They keep insisting that he is supposedly super intelligent yet Kishimoto seems unable to write a super intelligent character. Their battle against Hidan when they first met him and Asuma died convinced me that Shikamaru's supposed intelligence was an informed attribute. Like any number of other things in this series.
    Sapphire is awesome!