Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 631

Now that would be funny, before they leave the hokages could say they left all the knowledge to become the sage of the six paths in one piece and that could be the start of the new ninja age.

What I find really weird is that they don't seem to be any other kage level ninjas in the entire army. You would think a village would have a goodly number of other ninjas to replace their kage if they died in battle. The leaf seemed to have always had an abundance of ninjas of that level Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, The Sannin, Minato, The Uchiha etc but the other villages seem to have a real lack of quality shinobi. Subtract all the leaf nin that were involved in this battle and all the other shinobis combined would have been crushed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    This... was an interesting chapter to come back to after leaving for 350 chapters or so.
    Why did you come back to it. I came back because Itachi was revived and I was hoping to finally see Tsunade die after being teased so many times.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Because people keep me updated about all the hilarious shenanigans that Kishimoto is writing these days.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I actually like the reunited team 7. Sure it's a bit anticlimactic, but it's a nice way to wrap up the arc. After all the parallels from the whole Madara backstory, I expect that the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke will still be far from over.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Its not authentic though, Kiba's and the others reaction to Sasuke, while overdone, was more realistic. Not too long ago Sakura made this dramatic production out of deciding that Sasuke was too far gone and she was going to kill him herself and now they are just going to forget it all and be team 7 again. Sasuke's and Naruto's rivalry is not like Hashirama's and Madara's it was always too stilted. I was hoping to see something similar to what we saw when the sannin were reunited again so long ago. Something a bit more dynamic than, I am here, I am good now, I am going to be hokage and fix all the problems with the village and I don't care what you think. Let's fight together. Well at least it was better than Naruto swaying everyone with a power of friendship speech but I think that is going to happen anyway.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

ANBU Captain
    Honestly everyone's reactions to what's going on should have been as it was. I'm just glad Neji isn't alive to hear this bullshit. But back to the point, they really don't have the luxury to cater to sasuke's cry for attention. They are LITERALLY in the middle of a battle for their lives. Like who cares about the bullshit he saying as long as he is adding to the firepower. Because after the battle is over Orochimaru and company will have to find a way to leave. How are they going to run from an entire unified front of ninja. It will need to be remedied somehow.
    Once again I'm calling a tournament arc. The only way to get the two rivals to fight again, the only way to get other characters some shine, and simultaneously provide fan service for fights in the manga/tighten up the political bs in the ninja world

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    Its not authentic though, Kiba's and the others reaction to Sasuke, while overdone, was more realistic. Not too long ago Sakura made this dramatic production out of deciding that Sasuke was too far gone and she was going to kill him herself and now they are just going to forget it all and be team 7 again.
    Except she's fighting Madara at the moment, and trying to fight Sasuke now is a stupid idea.

If the 5 ninja countries can get together and sing kumbaya, so can Sasuke. He has still done way less evil than, for example, the Hidden Sand Village.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 05-24-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    When Minato dies for good, he will give Naruto his half of the Kyuubi's chakra so he can use everything. Thought he sealed half into Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    When Minato dies for good, he will give Naruto his half of the Kyuubi's chakra so he can use everything. Thought he sealed half into Naruto.
    yeah, as far as i remember half chakra was in minato and half on naruto.

there are many reasons why he learned "so fast" to control the kyuubi:
    1) he is not dead technically, but sealed on death's belly
    2) he didnt put so many seals on himself as he did on naruto
    3) the half kyuubi inside naruto is trying to help in this fight, chances are the half on minato side is doing the same

next power up for naruto should be the full kyuubi's chakra.

also sasuke is stupid, sakura is scum... i hope they dont let him back in the village so he starts his own village starting with sakura and that vampire chick

Minato only took half of the Kyuubi's chakra, not the Kyuubi's body itself which was sealed within Naruto. Otherwise Minato would be a Jinchuuriki as well, which he isn't.

So all that Minato has is a massive lump of the Kyuubi's chakra. The reason he is able to use it so quickly is because unlike Naruto he is a Kage level ninja skilled in various techniques, particularly the manipulation of chakra. The difference in the ability of Minato and Naruto to manipulate chakra is best seen in the way both create a rasengan; Naruto needs a clone to create the basic form whilst Minato can do it by himself.

Naruto took longer to learn how to control Kyuubi's chakra because he's crap at chakra control per se. The situation we have is like presenting a decorated elite commando with vast experience handling weapons and a self taught soldier with big promise on his first tour with a top of the range high tech gun.

Which one is it going to take longer to get used to using the thing?

I just wish Minato in Kyuubi mode looked a little different. I really thought it was Naruto for a second. And him accessing it so fast shouldnt come as a surprise.