Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 630

Naruto Chapter 630

...And the Fourth showed up, as many expected. Now the real fun will begin. As long as they don't keep cutting back to show what a whiny bitch Obito is.

That happened a lot faster than we expected. Well at least faster than some of us expected.

Looks like Minato teleported to Naruto? Or at least the battlefield somehow. Well actually it looks like he did not teleport directly to Naruto instead he was near by and toss one of his Kunai but I am wondering how he got there so quick. He must have had some type of seal in the area. Question though? Did he bring his new friends with him yet?

I liked this chapter and I'm glad there not dragging this out anymore.

I'm sort of excited to see what Orochimaru actually does.
    I could totally see him deciding to side with Toby and Madara just because.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Boringass chapter. Last page is the only relevant part of it. So sick of good guys trying to talk villains into changes of heart. It was okay back then when Naruto talked to evil Gaara, but we´re at the final portion of the manga now, where the villain should be evil for realz. yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    I'm sort of excited to see what Orochimaru actually does.
    I could totally see him deciding to side with Toby and Madara just because.
    I´m still kinda hoping that Orochimaru turns out to be the final villain, humiliating Madara.

Blog Entries
    The 4th is here~~~ Shit's about to get real son.

I wonder if this all means Sasuke isn't the final boss anymore?

Its weird that Naruto isn't surprised, unless they are going to come up with the explanation that he senses Yondaime's charka when in Kyuubi/Sage mode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Its weird that Naruto isn't surprised, unless they are going to come up with the explanation that he senses Yondaime's charka when in Kyuubi/Sage mode.
    Everyone can sense Chakra now, Madara could tell when the 1st came back as well. It's pretty much like Dragon Ball's Ki these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Everyone can sense Chakra now, Madara could tell when the 1st came back as well. It's pretty much like Dragon Ball's Ki these days.
    So this means that Karin is even more useless now? lol But since she is currently my least favorite character in the manga this makes me happy. I think everyone should magically get a jutsu that heals the person who bites them. So there won't be a need for Karin to exist in the slightest. Karin will only gain my respect if shes secretly pretending to like Sasuke in order to attempt to kill him. Even if she fails and dies it will give me "some" form of respect for her. But no.... life is cruel, so I know Karin won't be anything more than... filler? A none character? something for me to hate?

Karin exists to be Sasuke's broodmare, thereby producing children who have both Uchiha and Senju dna.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    Karin exists to be Sasuke's broodmare, thereby producing children who have both Uchiha and Senju dna.
    Kind of want to make a joke on how Naruto could serve the same purpose.

lol, sexy no jutsu.
    Sapphire is awesome!

lol, sexy no jutsu.
    You know, assuming that a henge perfectly replicates the thing you're imitating, shouldn't a female Naruto be capable of becoming pregnant? If so, when Naruto cancels the henge, does it abort the fetus?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Exactly, high level transformations are supposed to be genuine so he should totally be able to conceive a child and if he maintains the technique all the way through gestation then he could give birth to the antichrist. Not to mention shadow clones, and this is officially the creepiest thing I have ever done.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Can Naruto reproduce with himself?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    You know, assuming that a henge perfectly replicates the thing you're imitating, shouldn't a female Naruto be capable of becoming pregnant? If so, when Naruto cancels the henge, does it abort the fetus?
    More importantly, if it's born is it an actual Naruto or just another shadow clone? These are the questions.

On another point, you have to figure masturbation is fairly pointless when you can make girl you appear out of thin air whenever you want. Blowjobs beat wanks by a longshot. get it?

Your mindset is so freaking disturbing. If you had the ability to make copies of yourself and transform into anything, you would use it so you could have sex with yourself? Damn that is taking self love to a whole other level. You and Narcissus.
    Sapphire is awesome!

What the hell did I just read.....

Blog Entries
    Your mindset is so freaking disturbing. If you had the ability to make copies of yourself and transform into anything, you would use it so you could have sex with yourself? Damn that is taking self love to a whole other level. You and Narcissus.
    Girl me would be totally hot, i'd tap that shit :3

And then your clone disappears and you have to live with the experience of fucking yourself; you are disgusting.
    -----------------