Thread: Macross Zero Ep. 3?

There is no need for that. Infusion already has a release.

I seen the Infusion sub, but I (and many others) prefer AonE/ANBU. They deliver the best work in my opinion.

Hi, anyone know when ANBU-AonE is planning on releasing Macross Zero Ep. 3?

Agreed the Infusion one is good but i want ANBU-AonE version

Hybridchild

Still no news on when it will be released?

Its out

Hybridchild

how often is macross zero released? it`s seems like i was waiting for months for macross zero to be released...

Yep, it's anywhere between 8 months to a year......Not quite sure

BTW, It's only gonna be a 4 OVA series......So since 3 has been released, all that's left is 4

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MysticH &#064; Dec 6 2003, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yep, it&#39;s anywhere between 8 months to a year......Not quite sure

BTW, It&#39;s only gonna be a 4 OVA series......So since 3 has been released, all that&#39;s left is 4 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I thought it was going to be a five part OVA? Thats what it says on their web site.

At this point of the story, there is too much going on to have it completed in four episodes.

Whoops, my bad......I was told in a DC hub that it was only gonna be 4......

Waps, shoulda checked Animenfo

/&#092; idd and i thought it was a 6 eps?&#33;

first episode was januari, last episode is july next year?

at the end of the episode(infusion sub) it says spring 2004... maybe the release of eps.#4?

Part 4 is out in Febuary and rumor has it that 5 will be out in july

Hybridchild

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hybridchild @ Dec 7 2003, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Part 4 is out in Febuary and rumor has it that 5 will be out in july

Hybridchild </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I hope it will be out at 14 february. It will be the best birthday present I&#39;ve ever had.

I think they&#39;re also released one episode at a time on DVD.. so it could be another couple months before episode 4.

While there&#39;s no doubt that the quality of the Macross episodes are amazing, I wonder why they&#39;re taking so long to come out with each episode. I&#39;m sure the hype is quite amazing, but I remember watching the second episode while just barely remembering the first. I guess they&#39;re going for a LotR type of hype...

WHY&#33;&#33;&#33; why do I have wait so long?&#33;?&#33;

i think that the anbue - aone version is already out bc i have it