Thread: RAW Naruto 61

Urge to kill ... fading ... fading ... gone

Yes, yes yes yes yes!!!!!! They did not stretch out the eps at all, and 61 contains all of Neji's flashback (and I thought they were going to stretch it out to 2 eps ) so 62+ would be all beef. The eps was pretty good in general but when Neji did his 64hit combo I thought I was watching an arcade KOF 64 hit combo . The very strange thing is that for some reason I found Naruto's 0.1 sec flashback of Rock Lee very cool, and I’m not a fan of Lee so .

Edit: Forgot to mention but they change the "bird in a cage" symbol on Neji's forehead. It's suppose to be similar to the buddhist symbol but I guess it just look too similar to a Nazi symbol (other way around). Well the Japanese did sided with the Nazi in WWII .... what the hell am I talking about? I'm being too serious ...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StAn|SeRv &#064; Dec 3 2003, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i`m downloading now, can`t wait to see it..
    for those who have seen it? does the match ends at 61 or there`s more? is it good? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It will take at least until 62 to end it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destroyor @ Dec 3 2003, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The eps was pretty good in general but when Neji did his 64hit combo I thought I was watching an arcade KOF 64 hit combo . The very strange thing is that for some reason I found Naruto&#39;s 0.1 sec flashback of Rock Lee very cool, and I’m not a fan of Lee so . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Really? I Really liked that part... it was pretty cool... kaiten was ok.. but they could have done it cooler..
    I think this episode was perfect and we hear a few new songs&#33; .. Also the Haku song was back&#33; But it felt a little too &quot;snowy&quot;
    half of the episode is fighting... and the other half is flashback.. and that one was made coowl..
    anyway very good episode... GET IT FFS

mmm, i didn&#39;t like the clone attack in the beginning, i was expecting it to be a bit more spectacular, seeing those last 5 secs of ep 60 were computer animateded the yuuken was cool, and the hakke was just plain ownage rest of the ep is cool, of course

I fear for ep 62 though. in the preview, you can see its done by those horrible artists. lets pray

Good episode bu they lamed the hell outta Neji&#39;s forhead symbol... to bad and they made it green.... Damn politically correct conserative bastards ruining my anime.

Anyone got a screen of this changed bird in the cage symbol?
    And I can understand, the night when someone posted a cosplay of naruto in the forums with people having the bird in the cage symbol on their arms, a lot of forumers(that don&#39;t read the manga) thought they were nazis....

Ignorant fools ... Nazi symbol goes the other way

No wonder a lot of buddists don&#39;t like to display that symbol anymore.

Edit: the new symbol sort of look like this -~ X ~- .... blah someone else upload the pic.

Havent watched it yet but it&#39;s out ... get it at:

http://www.clowcard.net/bt/[SaiyaMan]_Naruto_61.RAW.avi.torrent

the normal site isnt working, but the torrent is.......

i`m downloading now, can`t wait to see it..
    for those who have seen it? does the match ends at 61 or there`s more? is it good?

Damn razzy you beat me to it

Dling right now at a rate of 14kb/sec .... slow
    Urge to kill ... rising

its a chinese thing which means good luck, you are all dumb, and the other genius with his japan theory LOL..jk bout the dumb part , or am i?

Really?? Good luck symbol?? Let me check ...
    In the mean time

The Episode was really great. I ready the manga right after to try and get a clue . And the seal on Neji&#39;s forehead is different. I know they changed it cause stupid ppl who lack a clue will mistake it for the Swastika for sure and go totaly nuts . But I didnt think it looked that bad anyway. Animation was nice too but cant say for sure until nice qual is out.

i really liked that reversed nazi sighn. it looked a bit evil, wich it should be. the stupis x is dumb

i think the symbol looks fine
    it&#39;s stupid to make such a fuss about it... that&#39;s just dumb

Why do people download the raws in the first place?