Thread: One Piece Chapter 703

One Piece Chapter 703

I wish Luffy used his Haki to knock everyone out and faked his own knockout as well for a bit.

Blog Entries
    I found some interesting canon material

Interesting finds there Arch.

I wonder what that would add if luffy got the meru meru fruit. Literally more firepower, sure, but it doesn't seem like a creative enough addition for Oda's tastes.

well, it would make him a logia, for one.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

But how would he combine the powers of the Meru Meru and the Gomu Gomu? What creative attacks could he do that would combine both?

Combined melted rubber gooey fist.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZie View Post
    But how would he combine the powers of the Meru Meru and the Gomu Gomu? What creative attacks could he do that would combine both?
    Thats my point, beyond all his basic attacks combined with fire, I cant think of anything Oda could do with the combination to make it distinctively creative.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Which is why Luffy won`t probably get the fruit, not to mention he already has fire attacks.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well if Luffy does get Ace's fire-powers, then I could see him being able to "fly" short distances.

And I think someone said it in a previous thread, but maybe those who have the D. middle name are able to acquire more than a single devil fruit?

Meh I dunno... what kind of combo attacks can Blackbeard do with the darkness and quake fruits?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Create an earth quake to quickly destroy buildings into black holes and shot them all over.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Meh I dunno... what kind of combo attacks can Blackbeard do with the darkness and quake fruits?
    Well, I meant to point out that all of Luffy's attacks since Alabasta have been somewhat creative, in quacky/quirky ways.