Thread: Naruto Chapter 625

Naruto Chapter 625

yawn

someone please end this flasback :/

Please tell me "Jugular" was a terrible mistranslation by Mangastream.

So really then, Tobirama messed up everything with Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So really then, Tobirama messed up everything with Madara.
    Kind of but I think Madara messed things up with Madara. It was his own fault. Over time who knows what would have happened. In fact I am willing to bet that Tobirama himself would have eventually warmed up to everything in time. It would have likely been 10-30+ years before there would be a second Hokage. That's more than enough time for things to change.

I think this whole chapter is rather bizarre. In the end it was Madara who basically destroyed his own clan out of his stupidity. Actually a lot of people where stupid back than. Tobirama, Madara and even the 1st to a degree. lol

I feel like this flash back is going to be over before to much longer so that does make me happy.

I like to think Tobirama wasn't just being an outlier, but just a representation of the "silent conflict" that still lingered between the clans. Surely he wasn't the only one who noticed the unstable nature of the Uchiha.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    The whole political situation was unstable. They made a truce, but it was a classic prisoner's dilemma. The first one to betray the other would have a substantial advantage over the other.

On the other hand, there was trust between Hashirama and Madara. And Hashirama did sincerely want Madara to be the Hokage, but failed to make it happen. So the village will be a democracy. Great. Hashirama could have campaigned for Madara, and Madara would have won by a landslide. Maybe the story would have turned out differently if Hashirama had been a better leader.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

"political situation" lol

there are no politics. there are crazy magicians that will use violence whenever things arenīt going their way.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    That's called politics.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    That's called politics.
    I agree a lot of people dropped the ball! I still don't think Madara should have been a leader. He seems a little wee bit unstable. But that's basically everyone with a sharingan. But Madara was the most unstable at that time. You know left alive I think there parents were worse!