Thread: Naruto Chapter 624

Naruto Chapter 624

And so the cycle of emo continues. If Obito and Madara are both spearheading this genjutsu love fantasy because of their violent love, I can only imagine Sasuke joining in their efforts.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Surely after having such a massive clan the only descendent can't be old granny Tsunade left? Where are the other Senju to kick ass today?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Surely after having such a massive clan the only descendent can't be old granny Tsunade left? Where are the other Senju to kick ass today?
    They found out Kishimoto was writing the series and found a way out when they could.

That is a very good question. The uzumaki where annihilated so maybe the Senju were as well. No that can't be it we would have heard about it. Part of me wants to say they just got watered down and basically most or all of the Leaf Ninja have Senju Blood. Since that's were the leaf village started. So it's like everyone is technically a Senju or something weird like that. No that makes no sense either. But at the same time mathematically speaking you would think at least 1/3 of the Konoha was Senju at one point in time if not 50% or more.

I know when Madara asked the 1st to kill himself or his brother the 1st is like I will do you one better! And he kills his whole clan off.

mangapanda down??

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    For all the power the Sharingan has, the most striking thing I'm getting from this back story is that the 1st was constantly, unceasingly kicking the shit out of Madara. Easily, all the time. I guess Madara's Mangekyou is less broken the Itachi's (which has Tsukiyomi).
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

They do refer to the 1st as the 'God of Shinobi'. This would be the reason for it, it would seem.

The fact that Hashirama has been resurrected as a man in his prime rather than an old man like Sandaime would seem to suggest he died early. Given the fact that there has never been a report of any Shinobi having killed him, he must have either killed himself or died of disease, as natural causes at that age and health does not seem likely.

Madara died as an old man and he was resurrected in his prime. I think it's more that Kishimoto is simply drawing what's most recognizable to the reader.