Thread: Bleach Chapter 530

Bleach Chapter 530

"My Fiancee turned me down for a shinigami!"
    next, on Opera.

Ummm... anyone else notice that the Hollow/Arrancar/Vaizard thing at the end has the same mask as Ichigo's?

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Ummm... anyone else notice that the Hollow/Arrancar/Vaizard thing at the end has the same mask as Ichigo's?
    Yes, It's Ichigo out on patrol, or its his mother come back from the other side....

Just as Aizen planned....

My probably obvious theory, given how Kubo has been spoon feeding clues in this flashback, is that thing is directly related to Aizen's experiments, probably one of the hollows he's been trying to get to unmask. Eventually it will somehow affect/infect Ichigo's dad and/or mom and thus its traits will eventually be passed down to Ichigo. It's could be at Vasto Lorde level and perhaps it will drive Isshin to using his version of Final Getsuga Tenshou to defeat it leading to the loss of his powers. This will probably happen in the course of protecting Ichigo's mom after they've made each others acquaintance smoothing them along into becoming parents of our favorite Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbringer/Quincy hybrid golden child.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    It has to be a Arrancar in ressurcion or a actual full hollow Vasto Lorde. Because they always said that those could easily take down captain levels.

Did we ever see a true Vasto Lorde?

Were Barragan, Stark, and posssibly Ulquiorra not Vasto Lordes? Barragan and Stark did have humanoid forms when Aizen found them. I would assume the same is true of Ulquiorra due to what both of his releases look like.

Yeah my bad, reading the "wiki" on it and the top several were already Vasto Lorde levels.

So, Ichigo, Ginjou, and Ishida are all cousins if I am reading this right. Is Katagiri Ishida's mom?

how did Ginjou get mixed up in here?

His last name is Shiba.

Edit: yeah double checked and he is indeed Ichigo's cousin. Hope this means he gets some cool powers.
    Last edited by FelixZeroAlastor; Wed, 03-13-2013 at 05:45 PM.

you mean ganju, not ginjou.
    ganju is the guy who has a hot sister and sand based powers. ginjou is the guy with the sword pendant from what I remember as the filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    So, Ichigo, Ginjou, and Ishida are all cousins if I am reading this right. Is Katagiri Ishida's mom?
    Wat?

Ichigo, ganju*, kukaku and kaien are related, ishida isn't.
    And yes it seem that katagiri might go from maid to ishida's mom.
    -----------------

My bad. Been so long since Ganju was even in the story I mixed up their names.

Ishida is family in a sense. Masaki called Ishida's grandmother aunt so it would make sense Ishida is related to Ichigo through Masaki.

But she isn't, everyone in her family is dead; she called her aunt because the ishida family partially raised her.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    But she isn't, everyone in her family is dead; she called her aunt because the ishida family partially raised her.
    Ah, well my mistake.

Well this is getting interesting after all. And here i had given up on Bleach...