Thread: Bleach Chapter 529

Bleach Chapter 529

Did we just get trolled by Kubo, just as Aizen planned?

I kinda remember Raigaku (Matsumoto? Bigabreast?) living with Ichigo, didn't she meet Isshin there?

also, a captain from the shiba family, seems like something every shinigami should know about, considering how the family fell from grace. does that Make Ichigo and Ganju cousins?

even still, I kinda liked this chapter. I called it weird when they introduced this guy, on account of Ichigo's sword suddenly appearing.

Just as Aizen planned!!! Sorry, too hard to resist, it was just too perfect.

So an asauchi is a blank sword they give to trainee shinigami? And it evolves into a zankpatou to reflect their soul?

Actually liked this chapter, isshin's interactions with rangiku/anyone are great.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    So an asauchi is a blank sword they give to trainee shinigami? And it evolves into a zankpatou to reflect their soul?
    Think so. Or its an essence that takes on the shape of the standards shinigami sword which --> zankpatou based off the individual.

Side note: Kenpachi stole his sword off a corpse? O.o That's one way to do it hahaha.

which should explain why the sword doesn't like him. but what happens when a shinigami dies? does his sword get transfered to another or is it just left there?

what if Ichigo's Zanpakatsu is the spirit king? it did have that weird conversation with white-ichigo about horse and kinging around...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    That conversation about king and horse was about his struggle with his Hollow that's all. Ichigo never had asauchi I think.