Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 170

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DE
    I assumed that he eventually gets uncovered as not a member of FT which gets FT-B disqualified, which is how we end up with the team shown in the intro.
    I'd thought of that too, but I have Jellal the benefit of doubt that he's smart enough to call it quits when he should. FT is still pretty low on the rungs at the moment, and I have a funny feeling that they'll merge into the "True" FT team in order to combine their points.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Those dregs are only good for arresting people, who have already been badly beaten by real guild mages. Splendidly demonstrated by the Nirvana incident: They waited in the shadows until the alliance had beaten the dark guilds, and then they suddenly deigned to appear to take away Jellal. They are total losers whose only weight is to work for the council. If Kagura isn't strong enough to ignore those fools, she doesn't have the slightest chance to cut even a hair from Jellal's head.
    1) The knights there concluded that Mystogan is not Jellal. Kagura killing Mystogan there means she's a murdering criminal.

2) Jellal is to be put into prison, not killed. Killing a prisoner is still a criminal offence I would imagine.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    1) The knights there concluded that Mystogan is not Jellal. Kagura killing Mystogan there means she's a murdering criminal.

2) Jellal is to be put into prison, not killed. Killing a prisoner is still a criminal offence I would imagine.
    Somehow I don't get the feeling from Kagura that she simply wants to put Jellal back into a prison, regardless of if she knows the council scumbags were going to execute him to hide the evidence of their own incompetence for good. So, if her intention is to slay him fair and square, she's fully prepared to face the consequences. However, I have a feeling she doesn't want to endanger her guild in the process, and that's the reason why she stopped Millianna and instead chose to bide her time, possibly until this whole contest business is over.

But of course I could be judging her wrong, especially if she expects Jellal to be quickly executed once caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Somehow I don't get the feeling from Kagura that she simply wants to put Jellal back into a prison, regardless of if she knows the council scumbags were going to execute him to hide the evidence of their own incompetence for good. So, if her intention is to slay him fair and square, she's fully prepared to face the consequences.
    I agree that she probably wants to kill him in a duel to the death type thing.

But, that's the thing. If the Knights are weak(and there's really no evidence one way or the other yet that they are), they'd still interfere if she attacked him, which is why she's not doing it now.