Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 619

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Are you people still trying to rationalize this story at this point?
    What do you mean by you people exactly?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm bigoted against people with high expectations for this story. Or any expectations at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    What do you mean by you people exactly?
    Obviously, it was intended as a racist remark.

lol

I'm bigoted against people with high expectations for this story. Or any expectations at all.
    And yet you have an expectation for it to fail. If you actually had no expectations I could guarantee you'd enjoy it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    And yet you have an expectation for it to fail. If you actually had no expectations I could guarantee you'd enjoy it more.
    The problem is the way its poorly written. Its drawn out. Bleach is written in such poor style that it is entertaining.

The problem is the way its poorly written. Its drawn out. Bleach is written in such poor style that it is entertaining.
    Ah Bleach. I remember that series. It saddens me that it changed so much after the first season...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Ah Bleach. I remember that series. It saddens me that it changed so much after the first season...
    Honest to god I'm going to have a house and kids before this battle is over.

Honest to god I'm going to have a house and kids before this battle is over.
    I think Naruto is fun, well written and awesome. Not the best series. Better than Bleach in just about every way I think. Bleach is not fun even in a bad way, but I guess bleach can be fun to make fun of. What I mean is I can't read/watch and enjoy it more because it's so bad! But when I rant about it or make fun of it it's sometimes liberating because it's so bad. One Piece is still the best in opinion by a long shot.

But I have no real issues with Naruto as a whole. Individual chapters or parts of Narutos are sometimes annoying or weird and may not be written as well as it should. It's difficult to write,direct or produce any series,show,movie,book or anything even with a whole team. Manga are usually one person meaning its kind of ridiculous that they even exist. But I don't think Naruto needs my defense it's arguably the most liked manga or anime out there. At least in the west.

Edited-
    Don't get me wrong Naruto has it's issues. And Manga do exist and a lot of things like games and online series are made by one person or a very small group of people. So it's alright to judge them as long as it's fair. I could write a couple essays about how much I dislike the manga bleach. But in all reality except for maybe the last 100 chapter I have been very impressed with Naruto. And the last 100 chapters have not been bad it's just that 90% of the total issues I have with Naruto have appeared since the time skip. And probably 50% of those have appeared in the last 100 chapters.

So this does mean that Naruto might be on an overall downward spiral. But in the last 50 chapters of bleach I could compile a flowchart of issues and problems I have with that series!
    Last edited by viperwasp; Fri, 02-08-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    But I don't Naruto needs my defense it's arguably the most liked manga or anime out there. At least in the west.
    That says it all, now doesn't it.

Hipster douchebag anime fans. Quite possibly the most douchebag of all the hipster douchbags.

Yes it kind of does... I think Naruto is still popular in Japan but it's no longer in 1-2 place of shoninjump. I think it's around 5th place or was. Naruto used to have the 1-2 place for quite some time back in the day.

I really wish dubs were not so terrible. The Naruto,Bleach and One Piece Dubs are or in some cases were absolutely terrible. I have almost always been watching and or reading subs and avoiding dubs at all costs. If there was no such thing as Fansubs I don't think many of us would even be here reading this forum now. lol

I don't have high expectations for Naruto. It seems you do? My expectations are around medium level. I don't think the series is letting me down personally yet. lol But some things have been upsetting me recently. Naruto is still good in my books. Even when Naruto is at it's worst I read a Bleach chapter and I'm instantly thankful for what I am getting out of kishimoto. However all I really read now is those three manga. Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. If I did not read Bleach I would only be comparing One Piece to Naruto and boy would Naruto be disappointing me a lot more on average. So I am a little bias... I'm also bias because I really do like the series Naruto I guess I'm a fanboy. Not to much this series could do to really piss me off. It's tried though and succeeds at times.

However, how the series ends will completely effect if I like or dislike it as a whole. The ending means a lot to me!
    Last edited by viperwasp; Fri, 02-08-2013 at 03:49 AM.

"Naruto is well written"

*mad laughter*