Thread: One Piece Chapter 697

One Piece Chapter 697

Does Law want to place a pawn of his on the Shichibukai or what? Or just have Don Flamingo go rogue so he has to attack everyone equally?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Law wants to force the Marine's hand in some way... not sure what he's trying to accomplish with it though.

His goal is still Kaidou, not Flamingo, so he must have some plan to sabotage him further, would be my guess.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    His goal is still Kaidou, not Flamingo, so he must have some plan to sabotage him further, would be my guess.
    That much is obvious, the question is how the Marines losing Flamingo works in Law's benefit in his battle against Kaidou.

Doflamingo is an "ally" to Kaido, removing him from the shichi means the marines will go after him, removing him as a threat, either way the outcome for Law is actually the same
    My guess

Well and it also removes any protection or perks that Doflamingo has by being an ally of the marines. He'll just be another pirate, albeit a very powerful and pissed off one.

Side note: the balls on Law. I enjoyed this chapter.

ANBU Captain
    Kaidou had DF shook....but that still makes me wonder how strong he actually is if WB was still emperor of the sea. Also were the heads on the raft baby 5 and the spinning guy the secret unveil from 2 or 3 chapters ago?

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    but that still makes me wonder how strong he actually is if WB was still emperor of the sea
    WB would have just about anyone pissing their pants in a 1 on 1 fight, so thats not really a fair comparison.

ANBU Captain
    Good point. I guess he also has to be toppable to be a target for law and luffy