Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 618

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    That's not on. So in the short time (weeks, 3 months manga wise?) that Oro has been away Kabuto not only did a PhD in every single thing that Oro spent his entire life working on but also managed to train up in Senjutsu and exceed Oro?
    Maybe it hasn't been 3 months? My head cannon thinks it's been maybe a year or so. I mean A lot of things happened since Oro died, both times.

But Yeah I'm still confused about the unbound arms thing. Maybe it was information Kabuto received from Obito during their tenuous partnership. Like the mask and its location. But I guess that opens a bigger can of worms... why wouldn't Obito want to release the souls of the 4 hokage to fight on his side? The only thing I can think of is maybe these souls aren't bound by the edo tensei and are just going to be info dumps for Sasuke/the reader. Or maybe Obito feared the first and second may of unbound themselves from the edo tensei like Madara did. They were of comparable skills. and If I remember correctly the second was a master of edo tensei.

I just figured this was Oro's next plan all along after taking over Sasuke's body and obtaining his sharingan.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I just figured this was Oro's next plan all along after taking over Sasuke's body and obtaining his sharingan.
    No.
    His original plan was to get the Sharingan so he could easily copy all ninjutsus. Of course, that was back then when Copy Ninja Kakashi was the hottest thing in the world...

I call BS on this.

Anyway, if Minato and Naruto meet, Minato should have no memory of talking to his son as that was a chakra based communication due that which he left before he died. I think the mere sight of seeing Naruto controlling the Kyuubi's power will be enough to give him emotional closure and send him on his way.

then again this is an edo tensei with sacrifices like the one used in the konoha invasion, where oro took control over the minds of the kages after that they started alerting the thirds about their attacks... i am not sure if kabuto used zetsus to use the mass summon and kabuto didnt took control over the minds of the dead

also edo tensei doesnt override the Shiki Fuujin seal, oro sacrificed his own body to let the 4 spirits out of the shinigami's stomach along with the half spirit of oro that was sealed, then summoned the kages sacrificing 4 zetsus and at the moment that oro's body was about to perish he transferred himself to the 5th zetsu, leaving one last living zetsu, 4 kages and a new body with hashirama's cell(expect a new power up coming) for oro

You know a real twist would be Naruto managing to win over Orochimaru and him becoming Hokage

You know a real twist would be Naruto managing to win over Orochimaru and him becoming Hokage
    My mind just blew.

Too bad Oro did a lot of bad things in a non-so discrete way. Everyone knows what he done (the primary reason behind the third's death being the top of that very long list).

I'm kind of done with the whole Naruto vs Sauske rematch. I want Oro to "ninja" his way into Sauske's body and fight Naruto, thus forcing Naruto to kill Orochiuske (or Sauschimaru ... that sounds better) despite the obvious rattle that Naruto will find a way to save Sauske.

Killing his rival/friend/fallen companion will give him the final growth he needs to be a Hokage.

edit: Believe it!

Well, Naruto so far hasn't killed anyone who isn't a clone or already dead. I doubt Sasuke will be the first and only kill he'll have in this whole series.

What I would really like to see (and would also be a good twist) is the 4 previous Hokages just going *sigh*, break free from Edo Tensei and start whooping everyone starting with the ones in front of them. All that from the first page of next chapter.

But no. I bet we are in for Konoha History 101 or something. Hopefully it's interesting.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Well, Naruto so far hasn't killed anyone who isn't a clone or already dead. I doubt Sasuke will be the first and only kill he'll have in this whole series.
    Didn`t he killed the fake Itachi back in rescue gaara arc?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Naruto may not take a life but he destroys every character with his shonen heart. Why kill an enemy when you can turn them in to your ally?

Edit: On another note, I just realised that a massive power up is coming Naruto's way; if the four Hokage and Orochimaru's arms have been released in this ritual, then so should have the Yin half of Kyuubi's chakara. I think after this latest attack the Jyuubi will transform in to its final form and the power upgrade will give Naruto a fighting chance and the ability to keep up with what it does.
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Mon, 02-04-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Edit: On another note, I just realised that a massive power up is coming Naruto's way; if the four Hokage and Orochimaru's arms have been released in this ritual, then so should have the Yin half of Kyuubi's chakara. I think after this latest attack the Jyuubi will transform in to its final form and the power upgrade will give Naruto a fighting chance and the ability to keep up with what it does.
    Oh good fucking call. I'm not sure that it had to have been released with the summoning of the 4th, but now that we know that things can be wrested from the hands of the death god, there's no way the kyuubi's half-chakra is staying locked in there.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Y already called that one, spend more time on irc ;].

Though I kinda disagreed, because the bijuu just reappear somewhere else even if the host is killed and we didn't see anything else leave the death god's belly.
    -----------------

I think the reason we didn't was because they were shown to be proportional in size; four large souls and a smaller arms piece. If they showed the Yin chakra it would have dwarfed everything.