Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto lil movie

Hey,
    I don't know where this belongs?? fanart? uhmmm dont think so.. move the topic if needed..
    anywayz..
    im working on a little naruto related fighting scene with "stick-people" in 3d max

here's a little sample of it.. i thought this one looked ok, but remember this is just a testing-scene, not all of the animation is done and i haven't done anything about the environment and the camera's yet. (you'll see)

Fight Test2 (AVI FILE.. so download or something)

i have already finished a few short naruto-related "movies" with these stick people with sound/music ript off naruto. I think those are pretty funny & good

I was thinking about doing this with a high-poly-naruto model.. but the problem is i can't make skins/textures the model is only about 10% done so.. i leave that up to the future..

grtz RaZzy

lol that was fun stuff =) how do you make those?

that is pretty sweet let us know when you have a complete one (=

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SeGee &#064; Dec 2 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol that was fun stuff =) how do you make those? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thx well buy 3d max 5 (for 3100dollar ) or download
    learn the program (takes time dont know that much about it yet)
    and make the movies

the sound adds 50% extra coolness too the movies but i dont think i can post those, not enough web space

Edit: bah with sound it&#39;s a few MB&#39;s already... maybe i can do super-crap quality with super-crap sound

who buys a 31000&#036; program? I can buy me a pimp car for that&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SeGee @ Dec 2 2003, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> who buys a 31000&#036; program? I can buy me a pimp car for that&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s not &#036;31000, it&#39;s &#036;3100 so I don&#39;t think you can buy your car. But still, that&#39;s freaking expensive. GO KAZAA&#33;&#33;&#33;

I watched it 3 or 4 times before I realized it was looping&#33; Lol. Well, good stuff though. 3d Studio Max is an awesome program if you have the bandwitdth to dow... I mean money to buy it. ^^

that&#39;s pretty good.. only bad thing is that it&#39;s too short.. nice job razzy

3d max is a beast to learn. i played around with it for a week and still could barely use the primitives right

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Dec 2 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SeGee &#064; Dec 2 2003, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> who buys a 31000&#036; program? I can buy me a pimp car for that&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s not &#036;31000, it&#39;s &#036;3100 so I don&#39;t think you can buy your car. But still, that&#39;s freaking expensive. GO KAZAA&#33;&#33;&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>cough suprnova cough*&lt;--check suprnova.org</span>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Don&#39;t quote spoilers: You&#39;ve been warned. :Krbadass

cool video guy.

i gave up on 3d studio max i suck

I have a multimedia degree from ITT-tech. They showed me how to use 3ds max,
    flash, etc. I already made a kenshin vs. ninja video in 3ds max and was thinking about a naruto movie but im too lazy to actually work on it.

yo razzy, when you made the clones reappear/dissapear
    did you make them invisible or did you use the sfx to hide
    the fact that you moved or shrunk them.
    Just wondering because I had a hard time making a complete
    character model disapear so i made a smoke cloud and in the
    confusion scaled down a ninja to be too small to see.
    He was teleporting around like night crawler so i changed his size
    moved him and restored him hiding it with smoke puffs.

Thanks but changing the visability was the first thing i tried.
    Weird things just kept happening. It might have had someting
    to do with materials or something so I just worked around it.

Ok then, DONT ABUSE SPOILER TAGS. or you get warned for quoting it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Absolute Zero @ Dec 3 2003, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yo razzy, when you made the clones reappear/dissapear
    did you make them invisible or did you use the sfx to hide
    the fact that you moved or shrunk them.
    Just wondering because I had a hard time making a complete
    character model disapear so i made a smoke cloud and in the
    confusion scaled down a ninja to be too small to see.
    He was teleporting around like night crawler so i changed his size
    moved him and restored him hiding it with smoke puffs. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hey thx all&#33;&#33;
    animemaster: I don&#39;t get what you mean with that site?
    takashi: sorry that it&#39;s short, but i can&#39;t host anything bigger on homestead :/ i have a larger movie here...

Absolute Zero: Wait i&#39;ll help ya--&#62; Right click your object you want to hide.. then click Track View Selected.. Now you get a Panel in your screen that says &quot;Selected&quot;. Click on the one thing that is there (in my case: &quot;Box02&quot. Now you can give him a Visabily track.. click on the little eye on the panel (it&#39;s grey on my picture). Now you can set the keys: Click on the round thing with the yellow star on it, on the panel... Now set one somewhere, right click the key, value=1,0(visible) value=0,0(invisible)....
    If you set a key on frame0 (with value=1,0) and a key on frame20 (with value=0,0) the object will go slowly to invisible(first transparent like, then invisible)
    If you want something gone on that time put 2 keys after eachother (frame19 and frame20 with both different value&#39;s-----this can be done different but this is eassier)...

picture:

Hope i helped ya.. can&#39;t speak english very well so........

good job&#33; keep up the good work&#33;

hey raz, that vid was tight&#33;&#33;
    it reminded me of this other video i saw once.. it had two stickmen fighting, its was funny as hell
    uve got potential, and im waiting to see the final version of it
    good luck *thumbs up*

might that video have been one of the xiao xiao series?