Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kage color error?

Wow, how anal are you guys, just enjoy the anime, take the stick out of your butt, and use it to build your mom a tent, so she dosn't have to sleep in the rain tonight.

bunch of freaks...who cares what color clothes he wears...whats next...naruto is wearing a lighter shade of orange?? give it a rest...doesnt mean anything

Maybe it is a screwup...

Maybe its a clue...

"Cue twilight zone music"

Noonan

ILL SAY ALL NEED TO BE RULED BY ME!!!!!!!

MUUUUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!!!!!

i diidnt notice the difference but now that you point it out, there is a slight difference. But who cares, I mean it's just clothes.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SasukesGirL @ Dec 3 2003, 02:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> bunch of freaks...who cares what color clothes he wears...whats next...naruto is wearing a lighter shade of orange?? give it a rest...doesnt mean anything </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah that&#39;s true.. i mean .. 1/10000 would notice that.. and would care?

this thread is pointless

but what would we do without the overly curious and picky people?

Yea, IDK I guess it doesn&#39;t matter. Or maybe it&#39;ll be switched with water being the lighter color instead of wind. Who knows

Back on topic?

It doesn&#39;t right matters right?

I still say its a clue&#33;

Noonan

well hey now......what kind of MEANINGFUL stuff is left to talk about in a forum thats been visited by people many times a day for many months now regarding a SINGLE anime series.

yeah thats right.....anybody who&#39;s a member of this forum who accuses us of being addicts are just hypocritical
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Topics are created to talk about the topic.. if you wanna talk about something else off topic, make a new thread, if it doesn&#39;t have to do with naruto, put it in general discussion.

well i went back and took a few screenshots of the kages as often as they allowed to show u and what i found was that mizukages robes is supposed to be gray and not such a brilliant blue im starting to believe that this was a mistake on behalf of the kishimoto although it wasnt a big one hopefully he&#39;ll correct this later on if they happen to appear again

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Dec 2 2003, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it could just be that there the same ones just a lighter blue than the other i dont think it matters what color is he supposed to be i dont think red cause that would cause problems from far away which one his hokage sama so maybe he did it as to make sure no one gets them confused </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol i think ur right

i dunno but the blue is ownage

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot