Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: name some oldskool rpg's

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Dec 11 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Tales of Phantasia,best RPG EVER FOR SNES,and one of the BEST OF ALL TIME&#33;&#33;&#33;

so DOWNLOAD TALES OF PHANTASIA RIGHT NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hopefully you&#39;ll get the emphasis. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i was playing tales of phantasia already actually (havent played since summer though).....i believe i was at the point where midgard and alvanista are on the verge of war. its a good game, but i dont like how only the one guy can use the spirits. o well, its still a good game

Well you could always play the first rpg ever made on Famicon (nintendo) Dragon Warrior 1. I still pick it up and play it through every year or so fun game.

Zelda the one for the SNES that one was kik ass ooo and play the breath of fire games they kik ass to ooooooo and XENOGEARS one of the best RPG game there is

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Mother of All Cliches, the. In every single RPG, without exception, you are trying to save the world.
    (For some reason i still enjoy a good rpg now and then)

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>CreamOfNature, yea, those games were sweet. I also highly recomend them.

BTW, does anyone know if they are better on the playstation or the Sega CD? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

They were better for the playstation Drunken_Lord. The sega cd couldnt contain the complete story or some thing. And the Fmv&#39;s Were on a tiny 2&quot; 2&quot; window with a black screen as background.

Since were all basically naming our favorite rpgs i wanted to ask if anyone played and loved XENOSAGA as much a me?

xenosaga was the shit, i really enjoyed the gameplay and it had badass cutscenes

You guys are missing 1 more SNES game. ZELDA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER&#33; Also, there was Secret of Mana, that was a good game, but if you&#39;re using an emulator, try getting Seiken Densetsu 3, or the second Secret of Mana. That is the stuff. FF 2 and 3 were really good too.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I CAN NOt BELIEVE NO ONE MENTIONED THE LUNER GAMES&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

There for the sega cd and psx I thought this was like nes sega and snes.

I had/have a sega cd. The first lunar was pretty good. The 2nd rocked. perhaps the biggest game of it&#39;s time. Vay however would be the best rpg for the sega cd. other rpgs.... Shining force cd was odd... the worst of the shining forces without a doubt. I still played and beat it, but it wasn&#39;t as good as the other 2. Popful mail hehe... panty shot when she died.... I think I played that rpg just for panty shot. really those are about the only games worth playing on the sega cd.

For the psx I played lunar silver star ocean very fun lots to do in it.

what about that one game that had the phrase &quot;all ur base are belong to us&quot; suprised no one said that one

really i always though it was

thats not an rpg tho.