Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi getting old?

Nah its just whitish gray cause it looks cool is all, and he looks differen't because of differen't artists who draw him.

He's young, he just wasn't training hardcore.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 2 2003, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nah its just whitish gray cause it looks cool is all, and he looks differen&#39;t because of differen&#39;t artists who draw him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly.

Kakashi is either before his prime or perhaps just begining. He was a Jounin when he was 6 or something like that. He can&#39;t be that old. It just seems like he&#39;s been around for awhile because he started at such an early age. Kakashi is probably just slightly out of shape. When you take time to instruct teams, you don&#39;t get that much action, or time to train yourself.

he became a chuunin at the age of 6 we dont know when he became a jounin but im a say at least when he was 15 or up hes 26 right now and i think iruka is 23,24 somewhere around that

kakashi simply doesnt train as much as he used to hell he failed every single one of his other students so maybe thats why he is outa shape

Don&#39;t spoil please, you&#39;ve been warned.

ehm, Iruka is a chuunin.. I think...

i never said he wasnt yes iruka is a chuunin

the only old in the village is the hokage..

Yushiro
    I wanna see hokage in action

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Dec 2 2003, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Nah its just whitish gray cause it looks cool is all, and he looks differen&#39;t because of differen&#39;t artists who draw him.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true. in the past eps there have been other noticeable differences with the way certain characters look.
    they probably got some animators who do a half assed job sometimes.

Krbadass, itachi&#39;s santa hat&#39;s too small for his head. lol

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

We have to remember that Kakashi was climbing the rock with one hand, perhaps a sure sign of aging would be him using two hands.

lol I bet he&#39;d kick ass&#33; Wonder if the attack from Sand and Sound will make him fight =)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAwesomeChow @ Dec 2 2003, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> We have to remember that Kakashi was climbing the rock with one hand, perhaps a sure sign of aging would be him using two hands. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he is aging, probably before he could do it with no hands

Im sure he can just jump over it..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaughingBounder @ Dec 2 2003, 02:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t spoil please, you&#39;ve been warned. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ...that&#39;s not a spoiler... Never do they mention Kakashi&#39;s age in the anime or the manga.

Kakashi hasn&#39;t been in much action recently.

Kakashi I think said he&#39;s out of shape didn&#39;t he? As for him looking old, he doesn&#39;t look old to me.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaughingBounder @ Dec 2 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaughingBounder &#064; Dec 2 2003, 02:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t spoil please, you&#39;ve been warned. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ...that&#39;s not a spoiler... Never do they mention Kakashi&#39;s age in the anime or the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that was a spoiler though =p
    i mean imagine all the poor people who had been waiting in suspense about wether or not they&#39;d find out kakshi&#39;s age later in naruto, and now you spoiled it for them
    tsk tsk

i dont think he means that the reason&#39;s he&#39;s weak is that he&#39;s getting old.. it&#39;s just the kind of thing you might say. i think he knows he&#39;s just not training as more as before
    i seriously doubt he&#39;s so old that his age is starting to affect his physique.. that would take quite a while, especially if you&#39;re a hardcore training ninja like kakashi

Hmm I know. Since Gai and Kakashi are rivals from childhood just guess how old Gai is and Kakshi&#39;s age won&#39;t be far off.