Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neji

Well I do, it'll be pure jokes when the Jounins get surprised and blow away by Neji's kaiten. mmuahahaha

I doubt the Kaiten would work on those people. They are 4 of the strongest people in the village and the village isn't ruled by the Hyuga. This means that the Kaiten isn't perfect.

Iit would be fun to see him try...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Iit would be fun to see him try...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yes yes it would

well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    his attempt would&#39;ve been futile against those guys.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

neji would be shredded to pieces by those jounins.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Clean
    1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
    2. Kakashi is on par with Gai, so he won&#39;t be a pushover either. He&#39;d probably react with Gai and avoid all damage.
    3. I don&#39;t know about Asuma.
    4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clean @ Dec 1 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
    2. Kakashi is on par with Gai, so he won&#39;t be a pushover either. He&#39;d probably react with Gai and avoid all damage.
    4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    okay well um, you guys are pretty serious arent u?

Hayate properly died of serious internal injury.

If he could get break free of their hold somehow, then Kaiten would definitely work against those guys. But, his entire body in that picture, is subdued, making it impossible for him to spin around.

Kaiten would have definitely blown them all away. Kaiten had the power to stop Kyubi-Naruto. Who cares if Kakashi can copy it (I don&#39;t think that he can because it doesn&#39;t involve hand seals or anything i.e I don&#39;t think that it&#39;s an actual jutsu). The reason why Kaiten is the perfect defense is because of byakugen&#39;s ability to see 360 degrees. If Kakashi can&#39;t see behind himself then he can&#39;t use it as a perfect as the Hyugas. The Hyugas are the strongest in Konoha village.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 &#064; Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    kakashi can&#39;t copy kaiten cuz he doesn&#39;t have the byakugan.. and without the byakugan it&#39;s useless cuz you can&#39;t see 360... also the sharingan cannot copy bloodline limits..

ontopic: hey i don&#39;t think they would be blown away by neji&#39;s chakra.. i think his kaiten is mainly for knives and soft/medium punches.. and since there are 4 jounins there i don&#39;t think it will work

in all honesty i don&#39;t think the kaiten or many of nejis techniques would work on a jounin. I mean if he were THAT uber he would be a jounin himself, i mean kakashi was a chuunin at 6 and itachi was an anbu captain at 13 so what is stopping neji from being a jounin himself if he was that powerful?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (primalspas @ Dec 2 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> in all honesty i don&#39;t think the kaiten or many of nejis techniques would work on a jounin. I mean if he were THAT uber he would be a jounin himself, i mean kakashi was a chuunin at 6 and itachi was an anbu captain at 13 so what is stopping neji from being a jounin himself if he was that powerful? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, exactly. If he can defeat jounins so easily then he should be a jounin himself.

It&#39;d have been so hilarious to see Kakashi and Gai (in chibi form) flying because of the kaiten

Does any of the artists want to try drawing that?

ONE move is hardly enough to make somebody rise through the ranks. Neji probably can&#39;t defeat Kakashi and the other jounins, after all, the gap in abilities is too much. But, the Kaiten would definitely knock them out of the way.

I voted for yes in the topic. He COULD blow them away, but he&#39;ll get pwned later on . Besides, after seeing the recent chapters, he&#39;s starting to show some flaws. Its safe to assume that some techniques will nullify Neji&#39;s. But that would depend on what the Jounins have at their disposal.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Clean @ Dec 1 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. Gai would know about the Kaiten.
    4. Don&#39;t know about Kurenai. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Um...... Asuma? He ain&#39;t there as far as I can see.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

i wouldnt mind seing him using kaiten on the jounins but as some of u alredy said they are four of the strongest jounins and they would have known if he was going to use kaiten esspecialy gai, but yea i dont think it would work at all because he didnt even perfected it yet unil the main matches began so if he did try to use he just get his ass wuped by kakashi and gai