Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neji

neji the beyblade infused with dragonball powers

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newport @ Dec 3 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol...if neji did the kaiten, he might&#39;ve caught hayate and the girl jounin off guard, but i doubt he&#39;d get gai and kakashi suckered in......and no kakashi can&#39;t copy the kaiten it&#39;s a bloodline ability that needs you to see 360 with the byukgan......it&#39;s kinda funny from that pic it looks like that girl jounin was trying to trip him up, and hayate getting ready to poke neji in the eye </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kaiten isnt a bloodline ability. its a part of the Jyuuken Taijutsu. and you really dont need the 360 degree vision to do it, since its just channelling loads of chakra out of your body and spinning around.

kakashi can do anything he wants. you remember that. punk.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Dec 5 2003, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newport &#064; Dec 3 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol...if neji did the kaiten, he might&#39;ve caught hayate and the girl jounin off guard, but i doubt he&#39;d get gai and kakashi suckered in......and no kakashi can&#39;t copy the kaiten it&#39;s a bloodline ability that needs you to see 360 with the byukgan......it&#39;s kinda funny from that pic it looks like that girl jounin was trying to trip him up, and hayate getting ready to poke neji in the eye </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kaiten isnt a bloodline ability. its a part of the Jyuuken Taijutsu. and you really dont need the 360 degree vision to do it, since its just channelling loads of chakra out of your body and spinning around. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You need it to use the Kaiten effectively.

i know that. i meant you dont need Byakugan to actually do the move.

You need the byakuga to sense the surronding and you need to be able to release chakra from you whole body and you can&#39;t copy that. It&#39;s really hard I don&#39;t think kakashi is able to do that...

savagem0nkey
    What makes people think that neji can actually beat either gai, kakashi, kuranei, or Hayate. I mean think about it for a minute..their jounins for a reason. Even if Neji has kaiten...I&#39;m sure that the 4 jounins i mentioned would be able to stop it. Even shikamaru can stop neji with his shadow jitsu or whatever..it might not mean anything though if they were to fight one on one but still. Just keep in mind that their are other jutsu&#39;s out there that could stop neji..*keep in mind their are other villages

kakashi might be able to do a mediocre kaiten, but it would be in vain, if kakashi did it....he would only be able to do it against a frontal view attack(instead of a 360 absolute defense). and i think neji prolly could&#39;ve taken hayate, when hayate would&#39;ve gone for his crescent moon attack and appear behind neji....he would&#39;ve seen it a mile away....not sure about kurenai....as we&#39;ve never seen her really do a thing......

do you really the that was Hayate&#39;s only jutsu or something?

seriously tho, is becoming a Jounin that easy?

IMO, Hayate was strong, but he fought a stronger opponent thats all.

Well, right now in the point of the manga, I think Neji does deserve the Jounin rank. Look at it this way, it takes 2 sound nins on cursed seal 1 to take down 1 jounin. Jiroubu said 2nd curseal makes him 10x stronger. Therefore we can assume that Jiroubu can take on a Jounin by himself. If Neji is keeping up with Kidoumaru, and giving him abit of tough time, then we can say that he damn has powers of jounnins.

Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 6 2003, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, right now in the point of the manga, I think Neji does deserve the Jounin rank. Look at it this way, it takes 2 sound nins on cursed seal 1 to take down 1 jounin. Jiroubu said 2nd curseal makes him 10x stronger. Therefore we can assume that Jiroubu can take on a Jounin by himself. If Neji is keeping up with Kidoumaru, and giving him abit of tough time, then we can say that he damn has powers of jounnins.

Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think they were using cursed seal 2 on those jounins. Also, remember that the jounins just completed a very tiring mission as well. So i doubt neji is even half as strong as any of the jounins in konoho.

no. the Jyuuken isnt a bloodline ability. the Byakugan is.

You need the byakuga to sense the surronding and you need to be able to release chakra from you whole body and you can&#39;t copy that. It&#39;s really hard I don&#39;t think kakashi is able to do that...

actually, Kakashi can copy the chakra release. because generally, to copy a jutsu, you need to be able to copy the way the user controls their chakra to perform the jutsu. thus, Kaiten can be easily copied.

kakashi can do anything he wants. you remember that. punk.

DAMN RIGHT&#33;

no its cursed seal 1... if u look at it close, only seals spread over their body, cursed seal 2 is they transformed into ugly beasts.

Edit: Plus the sound 4&#39;s raped the 2 easily... and fast too.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    kak cant copy taijitsu&#39;s...

I think Kakashi would be able to read the Kaiten and copy it. THough.. like most of you says.. performing it is another matter. Its the ability to control the chakra from all the chakra points and release them from all the chakra points. Thats why Neji is a genius. If not, i&#39;m sure other Hyuga&#39;s can do it as well.

However.. Kakashi is a genius after all.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Yeah, I think it&#39;s a bloodline ability to use all of your chakra holes like the Hyuuga clan does...

but dont they say the shaingan is like useless against tai moves...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (immortality @ Dec 6 2003, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 &#064; Dec 1 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if he would use it kakashie would copy it and then we got kaiten copy kakashie ninja and get neji´s azz pwnt by his own jitsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    kak cant copy taijitsu&#39;s... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Sasuke copied Lee&#39;s Taijutsu so Kakashi can&#39;t to.

Taijutsu isnt a counter to the Sharingan at all. its just that Sasuke wasnt able to deal with Lee&#39;s speed. he could see and copy Lee&#39;s moves, just couldnt move fast enough to counter them.

and remember, Kakashi can do whatever the fug he wants. Kakashi = GOD

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: But at chunnin exam, I don&#39;t think Neji would have hurt Hayate at all. We all saw how fast Hayata flew in to save Hinata. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yeah.. Hayate must have been EVEN faster than Neji.

I think the problem about Naruto when talking about battles, is the balance between brute strength and fighting intelligently. LIke DBZ, it&#39;s all just who&#39;s faster and who&#39;s stronger. Whereas, Naruto, you can tell Kishimoto is &quot;Trying&quot; to put in more intelligence into battles rather than just &quot;who&#39;s stronger&quot;.

Not to go off topic but,
    (Example: Imagine Shikamaru uses his Shadow on Gaara in the hospital, could Naruto have killed Gaara??? Before Gaara uses his sand and breaks free...or however he breaked through shika&#39;s shadow jutsu)

So to debate Neji should be a Jounin based on his brute strength, i&#39;m sure he&#39;s as strong as perhaps some JOunin&#39;s. But deserving to be a Jounin? No idea, I think it takes more battle experience and leadership skills.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii