Thread: I want an avatar and sig

this is my 1st post...pls welcome me

umm can someone make me an avatar and sig?
    avatar---include my name, kakashi`s face, comical, can move
    sig ---include my name, kakashi, jiraiya and the three babes

am i asking for too much? thanks anyway

Welcome to the forum, I'll try and make you a sig, i don't really understand what you're asking for in your avatar... heh hope you like it!

that means i want an avatar that can move...just like yours...
    i`m sucks at photoshop, it`s so hard to master
    thanks not sponser for taking out your time

I made this kakashi gif awhile ago but dont use it. Plz save and host it if you want to use it though.

edited a little so name is easy to read if you prefer

thanks serpico, it`s very wonderful, cheers

Here, ya go, sorry it took so long, midterms an all... hope you like it!

btw, that sig is 11 layers, and took me a good half an hour, had to edit the chibi dolls into the tsunade pic.

Hey nice work there not_sponsored.

Agreed, that sig kicks but.

wonderfully done, not sponsored!!!
    just jealous that u guys are so good at photoshop...

thanks for the compliments

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored &#064; Dec 2 2003, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>thanks for the compliments </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    nice sig not_sponsored
    good job

*<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>hopes compliment was not too late</span></span>*

Man this is such a silly question but how do you guys get the square pattern in the background??

Cheers and TIA

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico &#064; Dec 1 2003, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I made this kakashi gif awhile ago but dont use it. Plz save and host it if you want to use it though.

edited a little so name is easy to read if you prefer
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe I think you are about the only one who does not upload av to gotwoot

naahh littlecooldude is hosting too

i think hyuga explains it in the first pages of the sig request pick up thread, but anyway:

1. create a new document, with transparant background, 4 pixels by 4 pixels. (this can be varied of course, but 4x4 is nice, depends how big you want the squares)

2. zoom in all the way, and take the pencile tool and with a dark shade of any colour, (just use black ), colour the pixels on the far left and the top, so it looks like this:
    _
    |
    heh. basicly set the pencil to 1 pixel diameter (the smallest) and do the left and top.

3. go to edit/define pattern, enter in any name (grid), and hit ok.

4. go back to your sig and select what layer you want the gird on (usually the background, the one furthest back).

5. go to edit/fill and select pattern in the top menu, and hit the down arrow next to the little sample and scroll down to find the one you just made. hit ok.

(optional, if the grid is to dark or outstanding) you can go to edit/fade fill, and lower the opacity to where you want (i like 60%).

thats it i think.

all useing photoshop 6. or 7. cant speak for 5 or any other image editing programs, no idea what they&#39;re like.

hope it answers your question

edit: yeah hyuga explains it here, and there&#39;s a link to a professional tutorial on that page as well.

Sir charles man you rock
    thanks soo much for the help I appreciate it