Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Become Hokage?

Strongest Ninja in the village at age 17... wow... that'd be pretty hard i mean look at all the competition

Still i wouldn't be surprised if a Hokage was that young... i mean Kakashi became a Chuunin at age 6 or something didnt' he?

well the 4th was young when he became the hokage but i doubt he was a teen maybe in his early 20's. Don't spoil, youve been warned : Krbadass

i wonder if naruto will have to wear hokage's costume thingy =D lol

in one of the ep it showed the 3rd hokage making naruto the hokage
    and showed naruto wearing the hokages clothing

funni =D

villin
    Since I have read the manga I won't comment on if/when there will be a new Hokage. The only thing I will say is that at no time is there a mention of an age limitation on becoming Hokage. And no I don't think Naruto is anywhere close to being ready for the title of Hokage, and probably never will.

i want to see his new costume design when he goes up in rank, and get taller.

hehe lol but yea that would bad ass if he was bale to become hokage at age 17 or so dam that would be some shit though the youngess hokage ever to live and that would be kewl if he was even stronger then the other hokages

well when is does become hokage he is going to have a tough time surpassing the ones b4 hims.

if ero sennin helps him control his kyubi chakra better maybe he will be hokage soon...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen &#064; Dec 1 2003, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well for those who seem to have rather impaired judgement a Mod who see&#39;s someone has made a spoiler tends to REMOVE the spoiler and in some cases make a little note they did so. A post that has been edited as in the above case would of course NOT have a spoiler. Next genius to comment on that will recieve a lovely prize of a warning for extreme stupidity. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well then im the next idiot, i dont see &quot;this post has been edited by krbadass&quot; and the time and date like on all other topics when someone edit or remove something in theyr post. And it wassent a mod who told krbadass that it was a spolier. Or does he have 2 accounts? cuz it doessent say moderator on him (khaodessy)

So go a head and give me the prize but explain this first so i wont do the same misstake again.- (if im wrong that is)
    Or did he double post and the second one containd a spoiler and the whole post was removed? cuz that wuld make sens. but then you wuldent have said &quot;tends to REMOVE the <u>spoiler</u> &quot;

And down here is an example of how an edited post looks like.

I believe that Naruto will have two series. Naruto and Naruto Z.
    Naruto is about his childhood of course. Naruto Z will be about his adulthood and him becoming Hokage.
    The only reason I could be wrong is that they just keep going on in Naruto and do a time jump.
    I don&#39;t think I&#39;m that crazy, the creator of the Dragonball series had a strong influence on Naruto&#39;s creator.

Boulayman
    Since I have read the manga I won&#39;t comment on if/when there will be a new Hokage[/QUOTE]

And no I don&#39;t think Naruto is anywhere close to being ready for the title of Hokage, and probably never will.[QUOTE]

That could be considered as a spoiler, couldn&#39;t it ???

Anyway, I don&#39;t think that Nauto will become the hokage.. Like some guy posted earlier, i guess he will become a free ninja, wandering around the world with Hinata but I don&#39;t see who will become the next hokage... Maybe sansuke...

yeah i was thinking about that, especially when khaodessey mentioned his costume.

its true that in shows and series &quot;growing up&quot; is rarely covered, the hero stays the same throughout the series, and if the series is brought to a logical end (naruto as hokage, anyone?) naruto would have to be grown up. no way a kage of any dort would look like he does now. maybe there will be a jump, or a new series. or the plot is somehow resolved with naruto still young. those are the choices as i see them.

also about the costume: what if someone becomes a chuunin? they&#39;d wear the vest wouldn&#39;t they? how much of their get-up do you think would change?

i know in one of the manga covers it shows naruto as a juunin. but i agree with the time jump just because it is showing him as a kid right now. other series other then dbz has made time jumps. like initial D, ai yori aoshi, vandread (well it is split into stage 1 and stage 2) rockman.exe. i could go back to some older series from the 80&#39;s that has second series continuing from the 1st but those show be good examples. i wouldnt be surpised if they did make a new naruto series that it will have a sub title or and extenion to the title not no Z like the dbz fans are saying.

I agree, hell only be 17. Hes to young. Remember there are others more talented than him that are more qualified for hokage. atm atleast

i personally feel that kakashi is a more suitable person for the next kakashi...naruto is too young but is gai stronger than kakashi?

I think that you need to apply as a hokage candidate before being able to compete over this position. I actually think there are other Jounins that are stronger than kakashi. Kakashi just happens to be the one that is the strongest main jounin

Itachi killed his whole clan when he was very young, i&#39;m not sure what age, but probably around 17. It&#39;s feasible that Naruto could become Hokage by the time he&#39;s 17. I&#39;m thinkin he probably won&#39;t be just because there are so many other powerful jounin and chuunin in Konoha. I&#39;m purely guessing that there will be 1 more Hokage before Naruto.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StAn|SeRv &#064; Dec 1 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i personally feel that kakashi is a more suitable person for the next kakashi...naruto is too young but is gai stronger than kakashi?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    more suitable for the next kakashi

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Sasuke won&#39;t become Hokage. He&#39;s an avenger, he only cares for himself.
    The only major thing he will do I think, will be to rebuild the Uchiha clan, that&#39;s all.

I completely agree that in 5 years or maybe 6 Naruto could become Hokage. He will almost 22 (correct me if i&#39;m wrong) and all the shit thats going down right now (the Exam) will just make him grow and become stronger. So 5 years to grow up and continue to grow in strength as rapidly as he has, he&#39;s a shoe in.