Thread: any new good anime's out

anything new come out. been looking for something new to watch any suggestions

Clean
    Try:

Full Metal Alchemist
    Maburaho
    Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I'm currently watching those... They're currently running so yeah... If that's what you meant by new.

I'd like some suggestions as well...

You could try Chrno Crusade Eps 1 came out a couple days ago by various fan subbing groups so take ur pick

I'm watching Shingetsutan Tsukihime Fulmetal Alchemist Naruto Chrno Crusade

I'll admit its not much but hey w/e

*Edit* Also watching Gunslinger Girls

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Clean Posted on Dec 1 2003, 01:04 AM
    Try:

Full Metal Alchemist
    Maburaho
    Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I&#39;m currently watching those... They&#39;re currently running so yeah... If that&#39;s what you meant by new.

I&#39;d like some suggestions as well...
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i`ve watched FMA and ST and it`s very good
    wat bout marbuaho? is it any good?
    try Peace Maker Kurogane...it`s nice

yes watching about the same thing as others:

tsukihime
    full metal alchemist
    chrno crusade

&amp; also godannar (seems enjoyable )

Clean
    Maburaho is ok.

Depends on the liking, i watch it when i have nothing else to do. It&#39;s kinda like Harry Potter kind of, but quite different at the same time. The mentioning of Harry Potter is a turn off for me, but i gave it a chance, and it seems enjoyable.

I just think it&#39;s kinda funny. Don&#39;t know if other people enjoy the same type of humor as i do though. Check it out. First episode should be enough to help you decide to continue watching it or not.

Fullmetal Alchemist
    Chrno Crusade
    Peace Maker Kurogane
    Full Metal Panic Fummoffu if you haven&#39;t, althought its over, its a short anime.
    Gunslinger- its about little girls who are handicapped assasinating people because the girls have been mind controlled. sounds nice no?
    Avenger- its an okay anime for some people, but not my type i guess.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 1 2003 &#064; 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Fullmetal Alchemist
    Chrno Crusade
    Peace Maker Kurogane
    Full Metal Panic Fummoffu if you haven&#39;t, althought its over, its a short anime.
    Gunslinger- its about little girls who are handicapped assasinating people because the girls have been mind controlled. sounds nice no?
    Avenger- its an okay anime for some people, but not my type i guess.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol Avenger.... i watched up until Eps 5 and just stopped because i didn&#39;t think it was worth my time.... has the series picked up at all story wise?

Gunslinger Girls: i&#39;m also watching it slipped my mind when i was writing the post up there so far its interesting... sorta depressing with the episode with Rico

@ Hatake Kakashi X: I&#39;ll check into Peace Maker Kurogane it seems interesting

thanks guy i will look into those

i feel that chrno crusade will develope into a good anime, highly recommend&#33;

started watching full metal alchamist yestrday up to ep 4 and i watch chrno crusade both semm good so far gonna keep watching them. once exams are over gonna have a bit more time to watch some more stuff. thanks again

if you can find it check out bobobobo-bo-bo-bobo its hilarious someone did a crap subb so it was really more of a raw but the show is hilarious and so are the comics

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (High Wind &#064; Dec 1 2003, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lol Avenger.... i watched up until Eps 5 and just stopped because i didn&#39;t think it was worth my time.... has the series picked up at all story wise?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nope, hasn&#39;t picked up in story at all. God, I almost fell asleep watching episode #9. It has a pretty cool story, I think, maybe, but it&#39;s reavealed in such small pieces at a time that it&#39;s a little annoying. And there isn&#39;t enough action...

Who said Maburaho is kind of Harry Potter kind of? Just cuz of a school for mages? That&#39;s not really a new concept.... anyway, there are two main bodies of anime, shojou and shonen, basically girl anime and guy anime. Girl anime is more &quot;people&quot; oriented and guy anime more &quot;violent&quot;. Granted, I&#39;ve just made some pretty broad statements about these 2 kinds of anime, but it mostly holds. Though there are anime that blur the line, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu (a little something for everyone, especially the ending ). Anyway, I&#39;d classify Maburaho, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, and Da Capo as shojou (all of which I&#39;m watching BTW). Whereas Peace Maker Kurogane, Full Metal Alchemist and Grappler Baki are shonen (again, I&#39;m watching all of these). So it&#39;s really up to where your prefrences lie. As you can see my tastes are pretty broad, whereas my friend only likes really shonen stuff.

Alright, I guess I&#39;ll finish this post off with a few recomendations of my own.

#1 Condor Hero, it&#39;s a martial arts action anime (shonen) that&#39;s being released by live-evil. It&#39;s not really well known, but I enjoy it. It&#39;s got a kid named Youka who wants to learn martial arts that is brought to a prestigious school in order to learn them. But his master is a little bitch so he leaves and is taught be a bijin named Koko. There&#39;re 16 eps. out now with more to come.

#2 Planets, is set in the year 2075 where trash in space has become a problem. So yea, this anime is about garbagemen in space. It&#39;s pretty cool though. I normally don&#39;t go for sci-fi stuff set only a little ways into the furture. But for whatever reason I really like this anime. This is one of those anime that blurs the line with 7 eps. out now and more on the way.

<span style='color:blue'>Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Panic seem to be the best choices.</span>

I´m watching hyaku monogatari, Avenger, Full Metal Alchemist, Maburaho, Peace Maker Kurogane, Chrno Crusade,Yami to hon no tabibito , Tantei Gakuen , Juuni kokuki and Condor hero.
    My daughter loves Chrno Crusade and the Manga too (she ist 12years old).
    Condor hero is very good, and 12kokuki and Tantei Gakuen, I like those best.