Thread: New Special Naruto ep?

SPAMMER!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!

JK

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I noticed the new naruto ep after epsiode 60 downloaded it and it is [AGO-AonE]_Naruto_Gekito_Ninja_Taisen_(VBR).rar

what is .rar? i havent been able to find anything about it was just wonding if one of you guys could help me find something to run it

Thanks

Rar is just like Zip. It is better than Winzip to because Winrar can open Zip and Rar files. Rar files are way smaller than Zip files.

That is the soundtrack for the Naruto game i think. Not a special episode.

That is correct, it is the soundtrack for the GC game

Ahhhh thanks a bunch guys mods can close this if they wish now

Thanks again

haha, joker does it upset u when people spam like how I'm doin right now?!? haha nah nah, jus playin.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Nov 30 2003, 05:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rar is just like Zip. It is better than Winzip to because Winrar can open Zip and Rar files. Rar files are way smaller than Zip files. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    actually it depends on the files being encoded for which (zip or rar) will be smaller. generally rar works better, but the different encoding procedures could work out better for different files.