Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 614

Naruto Chapter 614

[MangaStream] Naruto c.614: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 12-18-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Poor Neji, deserved better than this shitty series.

I was kind of intrigued by Kakashi and Sakura jumping together, I can't tell who's saving whos' ass there...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Neji went out the same way Naruto's mom and the 4th did, they will most definitely make that longer in the show.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I was kind of intrigued by Kakashi and Sakura jumping together, I can't tell who's saving whos' ass there...
    must be sakura helping kakashi who doesnt have any chackra anymore to move...

Nothing is climactic in a battle that's been going on for 2 years now.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Nobody is even going to mention the fact that the Juubi has yet ANOTHER transformation. What is he, Freeza or something?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    must be sakura helping kakashi who doesnt have any chackra anymore to move...
    ???????????

He has chackra.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I'll believe Neiji's dead when I see him not come back. We've been complaining about not enough young people dying so I guess Neiji was a prime candidate. He was sufficiently popular, along with the fact that there's another young Huuyga around to fill the niche. It's particularly true if this motivates Hinata to become a shitload stronger.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Shit's about to hit the fan. Obito shouldn't have taunted Naruto like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    I'll believe Neiji's dead when I see him not come back. We've been complaining about not enough young people dying so I guess Neiji was a prime candidate. He was sufficiently popular, along with the fact that there's another young Huuyga around to fill the niche. It's particularly true if this motivates Hinata to become a shitload stronger.
    Lol yeah, i just remembered that Neji had already "died" in part 1 as well vs the spider guy.

But part 2 has already killed a couple of good guys so we'll have to wait and see.

Next time: Naruto convincences Obito how he's wrong and Obito dies reviving everybody with Rinne Tensei.

I can't take deaths seriously with this crappy author.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Next time: Naruto convincences Obito how he's wrong and Obito dies reviving everybody with Rinne Tensei.

That would be horrible. I won't believe that will happen unless more important characters die without very good reason. Neji is expendable. I am kind of glad that Neji died but it was not a really big build up. He died protecting his sister who was protecting naruto from just a rather basic attack. Sure this is an extreme battle but it's not like this whole scene had a huge build up were naruto was preparing to end the battle and Neji sacrificed himself just so naruto would instantly win etc. As things are now Nejis death has little true meaning. In fact Madara could just start the same attack back up and someone else could end up taking the shot for naruto.

But even after saying all that I am sure that Naruto is going to do something badass now. But I don't think it will end the battle.

It was interesting hearing about edo tensi VS the rinnigan resurrection and how how he can't seal the 10 tailed beast inside himself in his current form. And how obito needs to sacrifice his life. I believe this is likely going to bring Sasuke into the picture eventually. This is kind of the opening that the Sasuke arrival plot needed. Madara is depended on Obito meaning the good guys or someone else have a chance to gain some ground over Madara/obito.

And about another transformation the moment the juubi transformed I knew there would be at least one more transormation. The balbasour thing on the juubis back looks unfinished. Like it will unravel and likely the Juubi will change a lot! I hope the next transformation is the last though.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Tue, 12-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Well we know their plan will fail because the juubi has to evolve at least once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Well we know their plan will fail because the juubi has to evolve at least once more.

Yes your right... well I guess it's possible the plan could succeed. And than after the plan has suceeded something else happens like Sasuke shows up and unseals or takes control of the Juubi again! Something to that degree so the plan itself was good but something else messed it up after. However if Sasuke does show up, and he likely will. It's either going to be after the Ninja alliance kind of beats Madara and Obito or puts them in a losing siuation. Or it will be right before Madara and Obito claim victory. That's what I bet is going to happen.

However it's up to a good writer to throw us off.

Naruto goes ape-shiet? That's all I want. Destroy the juubi before the next form and take a page out of Berserk.

Neji did deserve a better death.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post

Ditto. Now that Obito has shown his contempt to Madara, I think as soon as Sasuke show's up Madara is going to kill Obito and hand over the Rinnegan to Sasuke to use.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    ???????????

He has chackra.
    he got a fill up from the kyubi just to blast it most of it with the teleportation of the 8 tails

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    How do you know he used most of it in ONE spell?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    How do you know he used most of it in ONE spell?
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/11