Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 614

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Next time: Naruto convincences Obito how he's wrong and Obito dies reviving everybody with Rinne Tensei.

I can't take deaths seriously with this crappy author.
    What he said.

- Neji is dead? lol

- Kakashi and Sakura totally have a thing going on

- what the heck for did Naruto spam Rasenshuriken at this needle rain attack? seems incredibly ineffective

- the two villains start arguing, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?! (Is it really expected too much to have an overwhelming villain go down without internal querrals?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    What he said.

- Neji is dead? lol

- Kakashi and Sakura totally have a thing going on

- what the heck for did Naruto spam Rasenshuriken at this needle rain attack? seems incredibly ineffective

- the two villains start arguing, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?! (Is it really expected too much to have an overwhelming villain go down without internal querrals?
    Yes I agree with some of these points. I do think think Neji is dead and won't come back. In fact I am certain of this unless they want to piss off everyone.

The rasenshurikens did seem pointless.

And if I was the combined ninja army I would badly want Madara to be resurrected! Than he will lose his immortal flag and someone can perhaps beat him. But this is important I don't think Madara or obito are going to argue or double cross each other. But I am more than willing to bet that they had that conversation to hand over this information to the users. This way when Sasuke arrives and kills obito or something to that degree we will realize how much it will fuck up Madaras plans.

So I don't think or at least I hope Obito does not go against Madara but Naruto or Sasuke is likely going to use this to there advantage. But Naruto has no clue yet, Sasuke will probably learn this information before he arrives. But I think Madara is potentially weaker after being resurrected not to mention obito would have to sacrifice himself. So we would have a madara that can take damage and no obito. That sounds sweet compared to there current situation. I think the kages would already have murdered Madara if it was not for edo tensei.