Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 612

Naruto Chapter 612

Concrete no Jutsu commence!

fantastic four no jitsu!

also, didn't Qunan try to hit Madera with a long lasting attack? I remember something about 6billion explosives and Madera still stayed phased out.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Jounin
    Nah it worked. Tobi used Izanagi (or is it the other the allowed you to undo damage and shit) to survive past that.

So we previously thought he had the ability to absorb and phase but it's only 1 skill.
    So why can't he stay in the other dimension for more than 5 minutes? And I still don't get what stops him from teleporting away

i believe they meant that he cant teleport half his body for more than 5 mins...

even sending tobi 5 mins away can prove to be helpful as they only need to concentrate in one deus ex and not 2

To be honest... I kinda want Obito and Madara to win.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Lol, i know right? Naruto's sunny optimism is so fucking annoying.

By the way, where the fuck's Sasuke?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I approve of the plan in principle -- their plan to let everybody have what they want, even those they see as "bad guys" (in virtue of perpetuating structure and conflict) reminds me of "The Invisibles". (Excellent comic by Grant Morrison)

But Obito has a pretty crappy attitude for someone who wants everybody to win and be happy.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I'm finally starting to feel disappointed with how this is turning out. I'm sure once whatever happens that turns this battle on its ass with 4 different twists happens and Sasuke finally shows up 10 chapters later it will start to be not so shitty again..... until then....

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    I'm finally starting to feel disappointed with how this is turning out. I'm sure once whatever happens that turns this battle on its ass with 4 different twists happens and Sasuke finally shows up 10 chapters later it will start to be not so shitty again..... until then....
    Don't count on it, Sasuke is the epitome of depressing shiet.

So it finally woke up and now it's going to break out and knock out half the army in one attack. Blah, I was hoping for more climatic than a concrete pit and some fog.

I also don't get why obito and madara need their eyes unobstructed or to sense the others. Their only targets is everyone else, why don't they just breathe some fire or something, it's a 100% chance to hit

Grand AoE attack next chapter, crit damage on squishy ninjas.

For their grand plan to work ... don't they need some people alive to put under the jutsu? Plus, I wonder what Marada's happy world will look like in his mind?

I would expect the Frog Boss to appear before Sasuke does.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

ANBU Captain
    Something tells me it will get out. After throwing it's weight around for a bit then ten tails and Madara will attempt the infinite tsukiyomi. Naruto and team will stop it then get the jyuubi sealed just before casting the infinite tsukiyomi. Sasuke enters all pissed off and emo from learning some tainted form of the truth and unseals the jyuubi or tries to do the infInite tsukiyomi on his own. Naruto v sasuke. Then this manga ends. Or worse....part 3

So sick of know it all naruto fans predicting the entire rest of the series in 5 lines of text. Even after their imbecilic posts go unfounded time after time.... still they keep em coming like anyone gives a shit.

(this is in fact much different than my post up there^ that just predicts it will get better when Sasuke comes back into the picture)

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I think Naruto will win.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    So sick of know it all naruto fans predicting the entire rest of the series in 5 lines of text. Even after their imbecilic posts go unfounded time after time.... still they keep em coming like anyone gives a shit.

(this is in fact much different than my post up there^ that just predicts it will get better when Sasuke comes back into the picture)
    You sir are wrong. People do care, I like hearing what people have to say. It's kind of the point of this forum. I give a shit. I like how the fight is now. And I hope it continues longer before Sasuke arrives. And I hope Sasukes fight using his own powers, intelligence and abilities and NOT some newly learned trick. Because my god if he gains some advantage from just reading something and talking to someone. It would be really hard to take him serious as a final villain.

I assume he arrives and takes control of the jubi or Madara... something of that nature. But I hope I'm wrong! Because I should not be able to predict what happens. That's when the series is in trouble. He's probably speaking with someone who has fraught and perhaps beat Madara in the past... and will learn some secret. I don't know. Than again this kind of started from that information sugetsu or whatever his name found. I don't even know if they knew Madara was alive or around.

So it could have little to nothing to do with Madara or the jubi. But it might have to do with the 1st hokage. Or someone who has sort of been long dead and some entity of them still exists.

I still think Tobi is Obito.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    That`s just crazy.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie