Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 612

Madara and Obito are defated. Then Sasuke shows up and takes over control of the Juubi. Shit goes crazy.

Truly boring battle. Why do the shinobi think they can beat the Juubi with that? It takes one attack and all those random ninjas would be dead.
    Also, it makes no sense to have Shikamaru´s dad in charge of the attack coordination and not Shikamaru himself. Unless his dead is about to find death.

What do you guys think about Obito and Madara winning? Naruto dies in a tragic fasion. Like the whole plan works out and everyone is under the spell...except on person, Sasuke. He's like the last one left, but he can break people from the spell. Sasuke then teams up with Kabuto to get the ninja world back...Naruto Shippuden is over...new series starts.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Madara and Obito are defated. Then Sasuke shows up and takes over control of the Juubi. Shit goes crazy.

Truly boring battle. Why do the shinobi think they can beat the Juubi with that? It takes one attack and all those random ninjas would be dead.
    Also, it makes no sense to have Shikamaru´s dad in charge of the attack coordination and not Shikamaru himself. Unless his dead is about to find death.
    What you said kind of makes sense but also not. Shikamaru coordinating the attacks would make less sense than his father. Shikamaru is smart perhaps smarter than his dad but I think it was well established that his father is very smart. He also had tons of more experience and more dedication than Shikamaru has most of the time. Unlike Shikamaru his father probably knows and has fought against various ninja from other villages during past wars. So he directly knows what they can and cannot do.

But you kind of have a point, some ninja here should die, probably a couple named characters as well. But I am with you in the fact that manga writers often use people like Shikamarus father for killing off. Hes a known and liked character but not known and liked enough to stur to many problems up. But if you are going to kill a character like him off you usually give them some important screen time first and he is getting some. In the very least I am sure none named characters are going to be dieing very soon. And probably some lesser known named ones. And maybe a couple higher ups. But Tsunade might be the only big named character that will die during this battle. Well not this battle but you know what I mean. She is not dead yet but likely will die.

P.S
    Also this battle will end with Naruto entering his sage of six paths or kyuubi mode whatever you call it and using the chakra in all the Ninja present at the battle and forming it into a MASSIVE Rasengan towering the sky itself. Madara or Obito will comment on there is no way Naruto will use it in battle since it would kill everyone on both sides of the battle and maybe damage the planet. But instead Naruto uses it to destroy the MOON! Thus preventing the Moon's Eye Plan from happening and saving everyone until Madara goes I kind of have unlimited Chakra and the Rinnigan hold on a second.... a little longer... look I just made five more moons. It was easy. And than everyone is put in the genjutsu..... The End.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Mon, 12-10-2012 at 03:22 AM.

This section of the forum has fallen into darkness.