Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 159

Fairy Tail Ep. 159

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 159: 1080p | 720p | 480p

Frustrating is exactly the word I would use.

When half of the competitors know someone outside interfered but apparently nobody judging the competition can. Or the one guy that can apparently doesn't care cause he's evil anyway.

Also, not sure why Lucy kept dismissing her spirits leaving herself totally unprotected in between attacks. That just seems like common sense.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    They've done a wonderful job of throwing Raven Tail onto the hate list. That bombardment rush brought about the most fist-shaking excitement I can remember in some time now. It would suck if Raven Tail won, but then got disqualified. I don't want a technical win. I want FT-A to wipe the floor with their faces, handicapped or not. (I also don't want Natsu to be the one taking all the spotlight. The other members deserve their fair share too).

Judging from the OP, it would suggest that Wendy will take part in the "outside investigations/backup" section instead of competing in the superficial game.

Quote Originally Posted by DE
    Also, not sure why Lucy kept dismissing her spirits leaving herself totally unprotected in between attacks. That just seems like common sense.
    Magic conservation is the best answer. I'm not sure if the spirits are any good at defense (besides the clock - but he's more like an ejection seat. They can parry and fight, but I can't remember the last time I saw them blocking attacks for Lucy.

edit: I went to read the chapter afterwards, and I'm just glad I'm watching the anime. It's pretty much a word-for-word adaptation (at least this chapter was), but with that fine audio (character and instrumental). The adrenaline pump during Lucy's attack (seriously, spells have to be audibly chanted to sound badass), and the hilarity of this episode's "blondie" remarks being overlayed by Happy's voice in my head would have been impossible otherwise.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 12-01-2012 at 12:55 PM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Gotta have your ass kicked royally and many times to really become the underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Gotta have your ass kicked royally and many times to really become the underdog.
    Yeah, but the rest of the guild has already taken care of that for the last 7 years.