Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 609

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Then why not send Kakashi at the opposite side of the dimension...?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    Yes no one saw this coming because people haven't given chakra to people before, because this manga isn't a dbz clone, because the bijuu starting with Son Goku(no one saw that coming either) didn't give Naruto chakra just a few chapters ago. I bet you never guessed the Kyuubi would be named Kurama either, or that Tobi was Obito or people didn't guess that naruto's father was the 4th even before the time skip or that Naruto was related to Nagato etc etc etc
    If you're going to act condescending, you need to call it FIRST. Otherwise, you're just a sore loser.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

You sir, I would refer back to Abdula's glory days when I used to post near page long rants criticizing nearly every single thing that happened, particularly in the anime threads and guess what, people complained about it. In addition to nitpicking every little detail I used to make a lot of predictions and constantly give my opinion on what I thought was going to happen and then when it did happen I used to say I told you so a lot. People used to complain then too, they used to say I was arrogant and condescending. Those who read the manga used to accuse me of looking up spoilers and and those who watch the anime called me a manga prophet. You should remember this well as you were one of those people.

You seem to think this is about pride or ego an it isn't. I am perfectly willing to admit when I am wrong and I quite enjoy when someone points out things I didn't notice or think of. It is kind of the point of having a forum to discuss things you know. There is not much of that going on anymore though. Gone are the days when Assertn, Xan, Assassin, DS, DBZ, Yukimura, Sapphire, Db Hunter etc used to make some noteworthy contributions to a thread and people used to actually discuss things. Nowadays people just drop one or two comments that usually are no more than one or two sentences long, and are about as insightful as the stuff you would expect to find on someone's facebook page or under a youtube video.

I would actually try to call it first as it is apparently highly unlikely for multiple people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions or maybe it is just that one's ideas are of no merit if they didn't think of it first. Lol, relax poopdeville, I'm too bored to put so much effort into being so melodramatic.
    Last edited by Abdula; Thu, 11-15-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    You sir, I would refer back to Abdula's glory days when I used to post near page long rants criticizing nearly every single thing that happened, particularly in the anime threads and guess what, people complained about it. In addition to nitpicking every little detail I used to make a lot of predictions and constantly give my opinion on what I thought was going to happen and then when it did happen I used to say I told you so a lot. People used to complain then too, they used to say I was arrogant and condescending. Those who read the manga used to accuse me of looking up spoilers and and those who watch the anime called me a manga prophet. You should remember this well as you were one of those people.

You seem to think this is about pride or ego an it isn't. I am perfectly willing to admit when I am wrong and I quite enjoy when someone points out things I didn't notice or think of. It is kind of the point of having a forum to discuss things you know. There is not much of that going on anymore though. Gone are the days when Assertn, Xan, Assassin, DS, DBZ, Yukimura, Sapphire, Db Hunter etc used to make some noteworthy contributions to a thread and people used to actually discuss things. Nowadays people just drop one or two comments that usually are no more than one or two sentences long, and are about as insightful as the stuff you would expect to find on someone's facebook page or under a youtube video.

I would actually try to call it first as it is apparently highly unlikely for multiple people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions or maybe it is just that one's ideas are of no merit if they didn't think of it first. Lol, relax poopdeville, I'm too bored to put so much effort into being so melodramatic.
    good for you

Well I figured the chakra transfer was the whole reason Kyubi wanted to switch with Naruto in the first place, so that seemed obvious. I didn't think about how advantageous putting Kakashi in the other dimension with chakra intact would be, though. Obviously, the chakra-transfer was the whole cinch in the plan that worked against Obito.

That being said, it doesn't really matter at this point as long as the 10-tails is awakened.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah it seemed like the fight had only just begun and Kakashi was already taking his last chakra laced breath. Really would have been a lame conclusion battle if he wasn't even going to be a part of it..... they obviously had to energize him somehow, and soon as kyubi took over, not only the aserrtngeniuses of the world, we all saw it coming.

The not so obvious result of that tho was definitely something I wish we had more of in this series. It seems as tho whenever Kakashi is involved in a fight, chances are very high that we're going to see some top tier tactics in said fight. Unfortunately I feel as tho we're rather doomed to see much less of that and much more fights with bijuu bombs.

ANBU Captain
    Lol abdula referring to himself in the third person.
    And ye, he returned on the 609th chapter dealing harsh truths and boastful predictions of his glory. Then the mods said, "Ye shall not be banned this day for behold a place has been made for the butthurt, and it shall be called the flame pit! Where all shall go to complain and negative rep forever....and ever. Post quick reply. Amen lol