Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 286-287

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 286-287

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 286: 1080p | 720p | 480p

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 287: 1080p | 720p | 480p

double episode. awesome!

Man, when they started to give all the enemy ninjas unique appearances and powers I was worried this flashback arc was going to go on for awhile. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

It actually occurred to me while watching this episode that when the 2nd Hokage created Edo Tensei, he might not have actually intended it to be used as a weapon.

I think he might have intended for it to be used in sort of the way it just happens to be getting used, which is, to obtain closure with loved ones who have perished.

Sacrificing a captured enemy to see a lost parent or spouse or child seems like the kind of thing a Hokage might do.

Oh? So this was canon? Last thread I remember suspicions it would be filler...

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Oh? So this was canon?
    Pretty sure this was filler. Don't feel like looking up the manga though.

With the choppy scene changes and retarded music track choices for the story points, I'm guessing it's filler too...

Mildly entertaining. Nice that we get Kakashi next. Hopefully they don't drag out the fighting to 3+ episodes (AKA DBZ style), win by some secret new technique he learns or reveals at the last minute (AKA Kubo), or spend half the episode explaining each other's secret techniques to the enemy like they usually do...

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Mildly entertaining. Nice that we get Kakashi next. Hopefully they don't drag out the fighting to 3+ episodes (AKA DBZ style), win by some secret new technique he learns or reveals at the last minute (AKA Kubo), or spend half the episode explaining each other's secret techniques to the enemy like they usually do...
    Hi, 2002 just called. They want their shounen anime complaints back.

both of these are fillers. And it looks like next week is also filler..assuming there's an episode for next week. Otherwise, we have to wait for 3 weeks until the next cannon.

At least next week's filler looks like it's more in line with the previous 2, which weren't that bad.

Just really didn't need a two part Tsunade flashback right here.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    So in the end, did Shizune end up operating on Raikage to get his own bug out after he released a little bit of chakra to grow it?

I would have wanted to see what happened there.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

"and eventually they were rescued by, oh, let's say...Moe."