Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 514

Bleach Chapter 514

that was mildly restarted.
    next arc... "you don't even know the truth about your nurse, do you?"

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

so essentially all the factions in the universe of bleach had a massive orgy and the product of this orgy was Ichigo

ty psj for this sig

Ok so Bach is the father... was Ichigo's mother a shinigami then? Perhaps Isshin's sister?

Also, are those really his sisters...

I just... whatever...

Hate that this guys is making money, even though i only read it online (thank God/Satan/Odin/Ra/Buddah for that)
    The Answer Lies Not In The Stars But Within Ourselves.

I think that Bach might be Ichigo's mom dad - Ichigo's grandfather.
    although the orgy theory does fit quite well..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Orgy theory makes the most sense.

The Goddess of Terrible Writing mated with the Holy Spirit of Weeaboo Shit to produce a love child of Ichigo Kurosaki.

Blog Entries
    Yes ok, Bleach is shit and Ichigo being a half human half shinigami half quincy is some out of this world bulshit... BUT:

- tied do a magical chair

- cut off from everything

- shitload of seals and God knows what else

- still grinning and fucking with the main boss' perception of time

I fucking love Aizen, he simply gives no fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Yes ok, Bleach is shit and Ichigo being a half human half shinigami half quincy is some out of this world bulshit... BUT:

- tied do a magical chair

- cut off from everything

- shitload of seals and God knows what else

- still grinning and fucking with the main boss' perception of time

I fucking love Aizen, he simply gives no fucks.
    Well obviously he's been planning this all along. When he finally gets released he'll say "I let myself get caught on purpose because CRAP PLOT...and you fell right for it."

I'll say it... sigh, I liked this chapter, at least I like it a lot more than the recent ones.

Edit: Also, Aizen; like a Boss.
    SS really should kill him.
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Wed, 10-31-2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: aizen
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    I'll say it... sigh, I liked this chapter, at least I like it a lot more than the recent ones.

Edit: Also, Aizen; like a Boss.
    SS really should kill him.
    I think there is no possibility where I could agree with you more. Can they even kill Aizen?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni View Post
    I think there is no possibility where I could agree with you more. Can they even kill Aizen?
    Nope, he's immortal.

Aizen is a self-insertion of Kubo himself, making the trolling all the deeper on various planes of reality. Is Ichigo being trolled, are we being trolled, or is God being trolled? Perhaps we are the swastika bankai. You decide.

if Aizen cant be killed then can the old man or byakuya get killed? do they get strapped to a chair or do they just respawn at the end of the round

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    if Aizen cant be killed then can the old man or byakuya get killed? do they get strapped to a chair or do they just respawn at the end of the round
    I didn't say Shinigami were immortal, i said Aizen is immortal.

http://i.imgur.com/KqIOc.jpg

Why is he immortal? Because he's Aizen.

Chuck Norris has a middle name: Aizen.

Coincidence? I think not.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    How about this? Knowing he couldn`t do the job directly, Aizen allowed himself to get caught so that Bach will attempt to reach him and make a plan to kill the old man. So all is indeed going just as he planned.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well it's pretty safe to assume now that Ishida and Ichigo are somehow related, and Isshin's family-like squabbling with Ryuken is probably a result of that. Next thing we'll find out is Inoue's hair is because she's a child of Ichigo's mom's sister.

So he is 1 fourth Shinigami, 1 fourth Hollow 1 fourth quincy and 1 fourth human? He did keep some power up after that dreadful xcution arc or whatever.
    So who ever he kills he is a kinslayer.
    The Answer Lies Not In The Stars But Within Ourselves.