Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 605

Naruto Chapter 605

[MangaStream] Naruto c.605: SendSpace | Online Viewing

MangaPanda
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 10-10-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Damn...

Badass chapter.

So Obito/Kakashi did awaken the mangekyou by killing their best friend afterall, in this case Rin.

Why is it that Kakashi's back story is by far the darkest part of this series?? His dad killed himself... his teammate and friend died (he thought) by rock crushing.... and he had to kill his best friend because she was being controlled or something.

Jesus man. Poor guy.

Definitely a much needed darker part of the story tho. This series can really overload on friendship and rainbows.

I also very much like that Kakashi isn't just some 2nd tier character. If he was just some sensei who fights occasionally but doesn't really have a ton of impact on the pinnacle conflicts in the series I probably wouldn't enjoy a lot of this as much. Its a shame the series was called Naruto and not Konoha because it coulda been a lot better if they focused on Kakashi and other interesting characters like a normal show does with a ensemble cast.

fuck. i was wrong about kakashi jumping his sharingan from 2 to MS. now we need an explanation of why he never used it

Cause he instantly passed out when it activated?? And now think how long that would take to master.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    Cause he instantly passed out when it activated?? And now think how long that would take to master.
    5 seconds as Obito proved. Best insta power up since Nagato we have seen. Kishimoto relies too much on those for my liking. Nice chapter anyway. I agree with Kakashi having a dark and deep background full of hardships. This makes obvious how easy the new generation had it and how they lived with unicorn and pink clouds (with a few light exceptions as Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara). Even in that life between cottons they made it to surpass the previous generations.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Blog Entries
    So from what i can tell Rin had something valuable within her and killing her was the only was to avoid it being stolen by another village...? Either that or she was a spy all along.

I am guessing she was a spy, but on another note: I feel like this was the bloodiest chapter of Naruto EVER. Am I wrong on that?

Yep, 99% sure she's a spy or some way secretly affiliated with mist.

Interesting that Kakashi awoken MS at this point, yet there was no mention of him having it until shippuudden. Wups!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Yep, 99% sure she's a spy or some way secretly affiliated with mist.

Interesting that Kakashi awoken MS at this point, yet there was no mention of him having it until shippuudden. Wups!
    I don't buy it, how could a kid get past the freakin 4th Hokage? He would have known.

Well just like Oro did for Kabuto, no one knew.

Jounin
    My theory is that Rin is altered/manipulated/controlled in some way that made her a major threat to the village and Kakashi was so low on chakara that he couldn't anything but kill Rin to protect the village. Imagine the damage the Mist could do if Rin was under their control. And it wouldn't have been pretty for Rin either if they made her slaughter all her friends back in Konoha. We know that Kakashi had low chakara at the start of Naruto so it stands to reason that he had even lower here. I don't think Kakashi passed out because the MS took a huge toll but rather his tank was running on fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I don't buy it, how could a kid get past the freakin 4th Hokage? He would have known.
    I dunno, he did sacrifice himself when fighting against Obito, after all...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I think that Madara was controling Rin. It was to be.
    Madara was sure that Kakashi would return to him to ask for "help".

That sure is one brutal way to use the wood element. I wonder if the First Hokage ever used it that way...

Also, enough with the "Madara was controlling Rin already". The last thing I want to find out is that Obito went through all that and did all that he did just because he was 'tricked'. Madara doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would go through all that effort to set this up just to manipulate Obito. He seems genuinely disinterested in the on goings of this modern generation of ninja because he believes they do not compare to his own.

Rather than being a spy, it's possible they just wanted to kidnap Rin (bloodline or something,) and Kakashi killed her out of mercy because he knew they couldn't win. Kishi would probably avoid coming right out and saying it cause she's like 12, but if kidnapping/killing kids isn't frowned upon, then a bunch of enemy male ninjas would probably result in rape and torture regardless of age. This chapter was obviously meant to be heavy, considering Obito who's the same age is standing in a pool of blood after slaughtering multiple squads.

Spy definitely makes sense though. She could have even been a spy without knowing it (as in she was planted in Konoha,) and they were coming to retreive her body for information (we've seen how they do that.) That could mix in with my point above.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Yeah I could see something like that..... that she asked Kakashi to kill her so they couldn't get her secret, whatever that may be idk could be bloodline, and he obliged her. I like this better than the idea she's a splinter cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    I mean why he never used it in the 12+ years afterwards?

because he didnt knew he could...
    he never heard about the different levels of the eyes and never tried to master them

Itīs cute when Kishimoto thinks he can do BERSERK.