Thread: One Piece Episode 567

One Piece Episode 567

[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 567 [360p]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good stuff. I still can't tell if Luffy can understand animals or not. I mean, he's always been able to understand them, but I think this is the first time they've portrayed it as if he was actually hearing them speak.

I'm not sure how Luffy will "destroy the Fish Kingdom". Unless it's some lame metaphor about how he's shifting the Fishmen's anti-human sentiment or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I'm not sure how Luffy will "destroy the Fish Kingdom". Unless it's some lame metaphor about how he's shifting the Fishmen's anti-human sentiment or some shit.
    That would sure be some shitty psychic powers.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    That would sure be some shitty psychic powers.
    Well, the only other explanation would be that she was just plain wrong, which would be even shittier psychic powers.

My serious hope is that Luffy hears them talking and goes "Oh, your mom wanted everyone to leave the island but they're too afraid? Okay." *destroys island*

That kind of thing would be right in line with his encounter with Laboon. Were he does something that makes him seem terrible because they'll be better off for it.

I thought what she had seen was Luffy destroying the old ship but since the image was so unclear, she simply misinterpreted it as Luffy destroying the whole island. It would feel like real waste he if destroyed that unique place under the sea. Also because it seems to be the gateway for pirates to cross to the new world. But then again, it's Luffy so you never know what he's going to do.

I wish they didn't bring up the blood transfusion thing again, as the preview suggested. It feels unnatural to concentrate on such a small, specific topic for so much, when the whole thing got so little attention before this arc (in general, not just as a trans-species thing).

Well it's pretty obvious that the whole reason it was brought up in the first place was so that they could show it being abolished now because of Luffy's actions.

You don't spend that much time showing how a racist law killed somebody if you aren't going to show them breaking it in the end and overcoming racism.

We also got mention of Joy Boy again. I thought maybe Noah was built to take the people of Fishman Island when they left, but if it was built by a guy who was mentioned on the Ponyglyph, than it's been around a lot longer than the Queen's dream.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I was hoping someone would catch luffy from falling, but no.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Tue, 10-09-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

On the contrary, it would seem the sea kings wanted him to fall flat on his face.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Hah! I thought the same thing!

I was like, "Hmm, they just let him smash into the deck like that..."

It's not like there would have been much of a choice anyway. The sea kings might have broken the bubble if they had carelessly intervened - and they are fish in the end, so it's unreasonable to expect they would do such a thing. The princess is far too big an airhead to remember Luffy anymore when the sea kings appeared.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The sea kings could`ve inserted one of their tentacles or something (...) to catch luffy.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie