Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 604

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Genjutsu? Really? Genjutsu shouldn't have much effect on Obito's sharingan, anyway. Besides, if it was a genjutsu, why would it show Kakashi's eye tearing up? Obviously Kakashi has been torn about his comrades' deaths for a long time now, and we never heard anything about why Rin's been missing up till this point, so this is the most logical tie to the loose end there.

Kakashi was always fervent about following the rules and placing the mission above all else. Rin must have been compromising the mission somehow. I think I'm going with the "Rin is a spy" suggestion.
    I'm going with the spy theory too, but one "weak" explanation for why his eye was tearing up is cause the genjutsu wore off when he struck Rin with the attack and they have been standing in this position for a while. You know ... dramatic effect and all.

y does it have to be something so indepth as a spy or genjutsu lets look at the facts we know

1. if kakashi killed rin obito wouldnt of said he let her die.
    2. the genjutsu sounds good in theroy but y would he work with the man who lied to him
    3. mandra knows obito is comeing back. (not by will most likely) ill explain in a bit.

so all in all spy, genjutsu has to much explaining behind it to be needed or usefull kakashi and rin where in the woods they got surrounded by the enemy. i would imagian if they where as out numbered as they made it sound the enemy would of had no problem spliting kakashi and rin apart. kakashi starts killing the enemy, smoke everywere. one of the enemy nimnja has the brillent idea "hey i know, ill transform into his comrad and fool him" kakashi sees through this and bam u have the end scene.

now as far as mandra knowing the obito will return is also easy to see. atm hes useing the sprial guys (tobi shell) body to move around. simple enough once the fighting is done and obito wants to go home tobi just says no we r going back closes him up inside of himself and goes back. mandras room becomes resealed, obitos pissed at all sides now but mandra tells him he will train him to make him more powerfull. on top of that with rin dieing it also places a seed of hate for minito (not sure if i spelt that right) nas he to was no were to be found to protect rin. makes the story fall into line a lot more then a spy or genjutsu all in all the dead rin we all saw is a transformation jutsu.

If I pretend for a moment that I can understand a word you just said, I'd have to say your suggestion seems far less practical than the spy one. Given the visual cues from this chapter, it seems pretty obvious to me that Kakashi is stabbing Rin fully knowing that he is stabbing Rin. No tricks, no henge, he is deliberately killing her, and I can't see how that could be for any reason than her being an enemy or a threat to the mission.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Jounin
    When they spoke about "experimental bodies from the mist" i got the feeling it was something like what happened to Kaien in Bleach. Someone took over Rin's body and Kakashi's only choice was to kill Rin. Not only to stop the enemy and end the threat but also to set Rin free. But to Obito killing Rin no matter what the reason was, was wrong.

first kakashi went away with his strict policy of following the rules durning the mission obito got crushed in, he learned then that no matter the mission friends come frist. Secondly... what visual cues do they give that gives u that impression about kakashi. They showed him staring at rin and tears coming from his sharingun. and thats it they have done the same thing in the past when people try that transformation trick.

Quote Originally Posted by xyphll View Post
    They showed him staring at rin and tears coming from his sharingun. and thats it they have done the same thing in the past when people try that transformation trick.
    Don't lie.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Zetsu said that they were surrounded by 12 Jounin/Anbu level people and were acting as guinea pigs, maybe they are being forced to fight to the death and Kakashi did the honorable thing by giving her a quick death.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    Zetsu said that they were surrounded by 12 Jounin/Anbu level people and were acting as guinea pigs, maybe they are being forced to fight to the death and Kakashi did the honorable thing by giving her a quick death.
    No Kakashi would let himself die in that case. I'm not trying to guess what it is but I to thought about what TwisT said before reading him saying it. Something like that could have happened. That she is being controlled or something? Even then I don't see Kakashi fighting in that way? Not unless there was a zero percent change of saving her.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I could imagine Kakashi killing Rin if she was under control and was about to kill somebody herself. Spy seems most plausible, still.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Shouldn't killing Rin awake kakashi's mangekyou btw?

I know he's got only 2 dots in his sharingan but still... it's all fucked up, spy theory somehow isn't enough.

wow..... i have always thought that kakashi blame himself for unable to protect rin was because somebody killed her and he couldnt protect her from he/she but apparently it was the inverse, kakashi killed her himself, i believe kakashi has a valid reason for doing so but i just cant believe this, but i have a theory, if obito can somewhat see what kakashi is looking, he may well be able to used the jutsu kakashi copied, i mean kakashi copied hundreds of jutsu and obito might just be able to do so as well