Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 601

Naruto Chapter 601

[MangaStream] Naruto c.601: Minus | SendSpace | Online Viewing

MangaPanda
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 09-11-2012 at 07:25 AM.

it's dumbelldore!

well, maybe next week we'll learn about Negato\Madare\Obito connection.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

flashback time! seems like Madara might be the last big bad after all. Now then, all that's left is for sasuke & co. to show up, and hopefully oro as well.

And Tsunade is somehow still kicking even though her upper and lower halves are separated by a very sharp, wide column. Unless she grew a couple of meters during the battle.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

The kages got bodied but we'll see just how much Katsuyu can do for them. If Tsunade can save all of their lives I'll give her props.

I wonder when those reinforcements will arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    The kages got bodied but we'll see just how much Katsuyu can do for them. If Tsunade can save all of their lives I'll give her props.

I wonder when those reinforcements will arrive...
    Looks like Tsunade dies to revive the other kages, and Naruto comes out of this as the Hokage.

Hey remember when it was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE that Tobi was Obito?

Yeah gonna be insufferable about this for just a few more chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Hey remember when it was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE that Tobi was Obito?

Yeah gonna be insufferable about this for just a few more chapters.

I'm not convinced unless I'm personally satisfied with the explanation!!!!!

Oh and since Madara is really old and frail when Obito "died" it means that Obito was probably Tobi every time he's appeared.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Tobi is Izuna, it`s impossible for Obito to survive a near death experience hehehehehehe!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Why did Obito's arm kinda shush Madara on the top of page 13. I'im going with black zetsu has something to do with Obito's survival.

Unless Madara revived his right eye, I dont understand the odds of literally the rest of obito's right half being crushed while the sharingan comes out unscathed.

Patiently waiting for Naruto Sasuke Kakashi Oro Gai vs Obito Madara finale

The only theory I have is that somehow Obito activated that space/time juitsu in that near death and Madara knew about it to meet him there. All I got.

And do what? Leave half his body in the real world to talk to Kakashi and give him his eye?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Nothing makes sense any longer. Well, even less than before. Ugh :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Looks like Tsunade dies to revive the other kages, and Naruto comes out of this as the Hokage.
    Yes, totally gonna happen. Way to cheapen out of actually killing of all Kages. NOBODY will give a shit when Tsunade alone dies. Totally anti-climatic at this point. What´s next, Kakashi dying? yawn

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Nothing makes sense any longer. Well, even less than before. Ugh :/

Yes, totally gonna happen. Way to cheapen out of actually killing of all Kages. NOBODY will give a shit when Tsunade alone dies. Totally anti-climatic at this point. What´s next, Kakashi dying? yawn
    They can all die except Garra

My shot in the dark, that's almost certainly wrong...

Madara was stuck somehow in Obito's dimension, most likely done by Hashirama before he died. Obitio giving his eye to Kakashi somehow triggered some sort of opening to his dimension. Without the strength to phase over himself, Madara sort of pulled him over and repaired him.

After saving the Sharingan and healing him up, Madara raised Obito in the dark side. He (Madara) obviously had some way of seeing/communicating with the outisde and Obito witnessed Rin's death, most likely as it was happening, and that's what pushed him over the edge (while also having Kakashi look responsible for inaction.)

For Madara to return to his prime he needed to be revived in it, so after orchestrating his plan with Obito, he had Obito kill him and activated Obito's EMS.

The problem with the theory of Madara being stuck there, is why couldn't Obito just phase Madara out of the dimension if he was locked in somehow? Two possible answers, is that Madara was somehow sealed inside, or chose to continue hiding out there so no one would know he was alive, allowing Obito/Tobi to take over his identity until their plan came to fruition.

An alternative to this (Madara being stuck in the dimension,) is, Obito's dimension is timeless/ageless (or atleast slows time down). Madara hid away in that dimension to prevent his aging, but still aged whenever he entered Narutoverse (hence his oldness in the last panel.) He somehow had a way to watch the outside world (Narutoverse) and would teleport there for short amounts of time. This is how he saved Obito, and how he probably showed Obito Rin's death - probably being the reason behind it (which is going to create a wtf moment later on when Obito finds out Madara killed Rin, and will probably help the good guys before dying.) This could have also allowed Madara to meet Itachi and watch Negato. The dimension being timeless/ageless/slowed could also answer the (possible, debated) question of Tobi becoming stronger in a short period of time - it was his hyperbolic time chamber.

Now after wasting ten minutes of my life typing that out, I will most likely be proven wrong next week.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I've got a feeling that Madara is responsible for Rin's death. Obito finds out and sacrifices himself to stop Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    Why did Obito's arm kinda shush Madara on the top of page 13. I'im going with black zetsu has something to do with Obito's survival.
    I think that was Obito's arm healing itself after getting damaged by Naruto's attack in a previous chapter.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I think that was Obito's arm healing itself after getting damaged by Naruto's attack in a previous chapter.
    Yep, mass regen in the house. Obito is fully healed (minus his horribly scarred face).

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun View Post
    My shot in the dark, that's almost certainly wrong...

Madara was stuck somehow in Obito's dimension, most likely done by Hashirama before he died. Obitio giving his eye to Kakashi somehow triggered some sort of opening to his dimension. Without the strength to phase over himself, Madara sort of pulled him over and repaired him.

After saving the Sharingan and healing him up, Madara raised Obito in the dark side. He (Madara) obviously had some way of seeing/communicating with the outisde and Obito witnessed Rin's death, most likely as it was happening, and that's what pushed him over the edge (while also having Kakashi look responsible for inaction.)

For Madara to return to his prime he needed to be revived in it, so after orchestrating his plan with Obito, he had Obito kill him and activated Obito's EMS.

The problem with the theory of Madara being stuck there, is why couldn't Obito just phase Madara out of the dimension if he was locked in somehow? Two possible answers, is that Madara was somehow sealed inside, or chose to continue hiding out there so no one would know he was alive, allowing Obito/Tobi to take over his identity until their plan came to fruition.

An alternative to this (Madara being stuck in the dimension,) is, Obito's dimension is timeless/ageless (or atleast slows time down). Madara hid away in that dimension to prevent his aging, but still aged whenever he entered Narutoverse (hence his oldness in the last panel.) He somehow had a way to watch the outside world (Narutoverse) and would teleport there for short amounts of time. This is how he saved Obito, and how he probably showed Obito Rin's death - probably being the reason behind it (which is going to create a wtf moment later on when Obito finds out Madara killed Rin, and will probably help the good guys before dying.) This could have also allowed Madara to meet Itachi and watch Negato. The dimension being timeless/ageless/slowed could also answer the (possible, debated) question of Tobi becoming stronger in a short period of time - it was his hyperbolic time chamber.

Now after wasting ten minutes of my life typing that out, I will most likely be proven wrong next week.
    Good show, I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't too far off. Yeah, the whole friendship element is all over this arc and it's almost forcing the story to go towards Obito learning that Marada killed Rin.