Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 600

Naruto Chapter 600

[MangaStream] Naruto c.600: Minus | SendSpace | Online Viewing

MangaPanda
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 09-05-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Added MangaStream...

shit just got real

Oh my...!

Gonna be interesting to see how anyone here will be able to do anything against Madara. Five Kages just lost, so ...

What made me nervous: "Obito" kept saying "this reality", "this useless reality". Sure, we know of his Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan, BUT ... looking back at some theories we had in previous chaptersī topics, Iīm scared that thereīs really going to be some multiverse-shit. Obito being a traveller between dimensions and stuff, ugh.

Still no explanation...I guess that's why madara joined, so we can finally hear the truth next week.
    Tobi is being really cryptic for some reason with: "you can call me that but it means nothing to me." and "Whether I survived or not".
    -----------------

Well, I wanted to write "I still have my doubt about him being the real Obito", BUT he mentions Rin, so itīd make no sense for him to be anyone else. Or maybe heīs Rinīs brother lol

If he really is trying to rush this along, then Sasuke and Oro have to show up. That or he'll Kubo it.

At this point it basically has to be Obito right? And final conclusion to the story? Well we all kind of expected things to end within the next 1-2 years. Which final conclusion to the story can still be a year etc. I actually liked almost everything about this chapter. Except the whole Rins death thing.

Ninja, a tool for killing used on the battle field that has no emotion. (Unless someone dies then they flip there S**T and go Emo/World destroying.) lol

I liked this chapter.

For me, madara saved and then trained him. In this chapter, Madara and Obito showed complicity. In the Kyuubi's attack, I think it was really Obito vs Minato. At that time, Obito would have the age that Naruto have now, and if Madara was really Obito's sensei, is power level does not surprise me. But Minato easily defeated Tobi. Currently, Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai could not even touch him, which shows evolution. About the death of Rin, it may be one reason. Madara may have may have turned Obito upside down.
    Kishimoto have a lot to explain

ANBU Captain
    The story pretty much went like this for this week's chapter: "obito?! Why?! How??" obito:"that doesn't matter!" pew pew pew. Kishimoto "problem, readers?"
    There was some Kage level trolling this week. All in all at least the battles will be intense. Either way one piece will be out soon to wash this bad taste out

Bigdawg is wondering if its Obito or not?

ye, kind of true. But Kishimoto will explain all, I believe in that. Let's wait!
    Last edited by JoPedroo; Wed, 09-05-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Is this supposed to be Obtio's Vader to Madara's Palpatine?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Is this supposed to be Obtio's Vader to Madara's Palpatine?
    I'm thinking something similar.

I will say one thing, Obito being the big villain does continue an interesting repeated pattern that already existed with Naruto/Sasuke and Jiraiya/Orochimaru.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I will say one thing, Obito being the big villain does continue an interesting repeated pattern that already existed with Naruto/Sasuke and Jiraiya/Orochimaru.
    That is the style of Masashi Kishimoto, the ones u said and now Obito/Kakashi. But this time, I think that this story is far more deep. I can't believe that all of this is 'cause of a lost love. Madara turned Obito upside down but there must be another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JoPedroo View Post
    I think it was really Obito vs Minato. At that time, Obito would have the age that Naruto have now.
    Am I going to have to explain this shit again? Tobi being Obito means he fought minato while being 14, Naruto is currently 16/17.
    -----------------

Madara turned Obito upside down but there must be another reason.
    Itīs an inter-dimensional war.

Adult-Obito stems from another dimension in which Kakashi sacrificed Rin during the last Great War. Obito survived, heavily wounded. Before being able to take his revenge on Kakashi, that dimensionīs Kakashi was killed by the enemy. Obitoīs heart felt empty - he had to punish the White Fangīs son, no matter what.
    There was only one solution: Mastering time-space-ninjutsu to a degree that nobody before him ever achieved. To that goal, Obito followed Yondaimeīs every steps, knowing that his sensei had already gained high level-teleportation ninjutsu. That was not all, though. He had the space-portion down, but was still in need of the time-portion. BUT he had heard of some infamous Uchiha- and Hyuuga-techniques, that could control/manipulate time. But no experienced Uchiha was alive at that time, so Obito had no choice but to make a visit to Orochimaru, who was rumored to have done illegal experiments on immortality and resurrection. Orochimaru agreed to help, but only for a certain price: One of Obitoīs Sharingans (remember: this dimensionīs Obito never gave away one of his eyes to Kakashi. That is also why Kakashi died - he used Raikiri without the aide of a Sharingan). Madara was revived and taught Obito about time-manipulation - Madara had his reasons to do so, but that is not important for now.
    Now Obito had it all:

Knowledge of space-jutsu
    Knowledge of time-jutsu

By combining the two, and having reached power levels in these fine arts like nobody ever before, he gained the ability to jump between worls and times, at his will.
    Now his mission, that he devoted his whole existence to, was clear as day: Kill every Kakashi in every dimension!
    As he kept killing Kakashis, Obito realized that this was not enough. That a world without his Rin was not a world worth existing. And so the Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan was created. Since weīre not yet in Dragon Ball, instead of literally destroying a planet, Obito came to the conclusion that itīd be best to simply put the whole world out of order, before space-time-traveling to the next dimension.

And thatīs whatīs going on.
    Phew!
    Wow.
    Now even Kishimoto cannot out-crazy me. Right? Right? :/

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Itīs an inter-dimensional war.

Adult-Obito stems from another dimension in which Kakashi sacrificed Rin during the last Great War. Obito survived, heavily wounded. Before being able to take his revenge on Kakashi, that dimensionīs Kakashi was killed by the enemy. Obitoīs heart felt empty - he had to punish the White Fangīs son, no matter what.
    There was only one solution: Mastering time-space-ninjutsu to a degree that nobody before him ever achieved. To that goal, Obito followed Yondaimeīs every steps, knowing that his sensei had already gained high level-teleportation ninjutsu. That was not all, though. He had the space-portion down, but was still in need of the time-portion. BUT he had heard of some infamous Uchiha- and Hyuuga-techniques, that could control/manipulate time. But no experienced Uchiha was alive at that time, so Obito had no choice but to make a visit to Orochimaru, who was rumored to have done illegal experiments on immortality and resurrection. Orochimaru agreed to help, but only for a certain price: One of Obitoīs Sharingans (remember: this dimensionīs Obito never gave away one of his eyes to Kakashi. That is also why Kakashi died - he used Raikiri without the aide of a Sharingan). Madara was revived and taught Obito about time-manipulation - Madara had his reasons to do so, but that is not important for now.
    Now Obito had it all:

Knowledge of space-jutsu
    Knowledge of time-jutsu

By combining the two, and having reached power levels in these fine arts like nobody ever before, he gained the ability to jump between worls and times, at his will.
    Now his mission, that he devoted his whole existence to, was clear as day: Kill every Kakashi in every dimension!
    As he kept killing Kakashis, Obito realized that this was not enough. That a world without his Rin was not a world worth existing. And so the Infinite Tsukiyomi-plan was created. Since weīre not yet in Dragon Ball, instead of literally destroying a planet, Obito came to the conclusion that itīd be best to simply put the whole world out of order, before space-time-traveling to the next dimension.

And thatīs whatīs going on.
    Phew!
    Wow.
    Now even Kishimoto cannot out-crazy me. Right? Right? :/
    Since 2003 I've seen the craziest ideas from here come true.

= Kishimoto reads gotwoot and now you gave him some top-notch inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Am I going to have to explain this shit again? Tobi being Obito means he fought minato while being 14, Naruto is currently 16/17.
    And? If Madara save Obito and trained him, it could be possible. Or maybe Obito become Tobi after Madara's death. We have to wait.

Ye, kind of true. But Kishimoto will explain all, I believe in that. Let's wait!
    Did you just quote and respond to yourself?

Tobi is being really cryptic for some reason with: "you can call me that but it means nothing to me." and "Whether I survived or not".
    He is just saying that he doesn't go by that name anymore, because he has taken on a new identity. And when he says "Whether I survived or not is irrelevant," the emphasis is on the "I" because he survived, but Rin did not.