Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 600

The debate about Obito being a credible Tobi aside, it seems to me that now Madara has appeared there could be a potential cause of conflict between him and Obito. Madara is after power and domination and is seeking the Kyuubi for this purpose, yet he turns up and finds Kurama is inside Naruto so can't be summoned. Then he see's Obito has been busy and has almost managed to resurrect the Jyuubi; it would be natural for him now to attempt to control this new beast.

The fact that Obito was rushing to complete the Jyuubi suggests that he may have feared Madara would appear and attempt to take the tailed beasts for himself.

Also, if a fight breaks out between Madara and Naruto there is no guarantee that Naruto could use Kurama's chakra or tailed beast mode at any rate in battle. Sasuke managed to enter Naruto's conscience to dispel Kurama and Madara should be extension also be able to do the same. The only thing different I see this time around is that Naruto has a portion of Kurama's chakra for himself so that may not be so easily dispelled, if at all. Tailed beast mode however is something different. For all we know Madara may even try and take control of Hachibi as Bee is in tailed beast mode right now. Bottom line for this being, we may see Naruto having to resort to Sage mode to for this fight and use strategy more than just brute strength with Kurama's chakra.

How would Obito react to this? Well it is a really long shot but he could team up with the Konoha crew to fight Madara, having a change of heart midway through about why he has been bitter all this time and then really die by trying to save Kakashi/Naruto once more. Who knows, he might gift his last Sharingan to Naruto who may become the most powerful Uchiha/Senju (Uzumaki) combination produced so far. He certainly wouldn't have any chakra or endurance problems in maintaining the Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    ....having a change of heart midway through about why he has been bitter all this time and then really die by trying to save Kakashi/Naruto...
    Kishimoto said neither sasuke or naruto would die, in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Who knows, he might gift his last Sharingan to Naruto who may become the most powerful Uchiha/Senju (Uzumaki) combination produced so far. He certainly wouldn't have any chakra or endurance problems in maintaining the Sharingan.
    But this is a good possibility of Naruto gettin Sasuke's sharingan. You need Uchiha and Senju cells to get Rinnegan, if i'm not mistaken. Now I wonder, does Itachi, when he put the crow into Naruto, implemented some Uchiha cells there? Could Naruto end with Rinnegan?

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    No, you relax!
    Rough week? Hey man......it's not your fault.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Free manga? Few things in this world is free and this manga is not one of them.

Was thinking the same thing. In Sweden the legal age to have sex begins when you turn 15 (pictures and videos of people under 18 is still CP though).
    Well I view this online so it's been pretty much a free fan service on my end. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by JoPedroo View Post
    Kishimoto said neither sasuke or naruto would die, in an interview.

But this is a good possibility of Naruto gettin Sasuke's sharingan. You need Uchiha and Senju cells to get Rinnegan, if i'm not mistaken. Now I wonder, does Itachi, when he put the crow into Naruto, implemented some Uchiha cells there? Could Naruto end with Rinnegan?

he was talking about Obito dying, not sasuke or naruto....

Quote Originally Posted by kaniskii View Post
    he was talking about Obito dying, not sasuke or naruto....
    Oh, sry, my mistake then

Hello my fello GW peers...It been a few months to a year since I last post .... It seems This whole new Obito/masked man theroy had generated alot of activety at Gotwoot .....I don't know if this theroy have been establish but have it ever came to thought that Obito is/can be Madra son or grandson ?....
    "The End Justify The Means"

I can't find any mention of uchiha kagami ever dying... Would it be possible that maybe he had some play in this too? If anyone is wondering who that is he's introduced in chapter 481 as someone in danzo's and sarutobi's group.

I dearly hope they use an awesome SFX for that Madara splashdown scene when animated. My god. That was spectacular. I kept imagining it being like a rocket. Almost sonic-boomish. Then he's all like... "wsuuup...". Adding to it all is the assumption that he whooped all 5 kages. I'm now actually hoping he turns into the main villain. Obito doesn't really strike me as bad-ass as the real (although undead) Madara.

Hope we can finally shed some light on what happened to Rin all those years ago.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)