Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 600

Interesting theory xD it could be possible, but its seems a little confusing. Obito said:
    naruto-1567510.jpg

Maybe theres something here!!

ANBU Captain
    That's fine that the groundwork has been laid for holding a grudge but nothing explains his growth in power that exceeds hyperbolic time chamber levels and the most important point....how he survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    He is just saying that he doesn't go by that name anymore, because he has taken on a new identity. And when he says "Whether I survived or not is irrelevant," the emphasis is on the "I" because he survived, but Rin did not.
    I agree with this, though I would say personality would probably be a better description than identity.

That said, Emo Obito makes for a shit villain. Orochimaru was far more convincing, he actually had a genuinely twisted reason to do what he was/is doing.

I can see this battle being split as Gai/Kakashi (whatever is left of him) vs Obito and Madara vs Naruto. That said the only way I see Madara being defeated is by Oro or Kabuto, as they key to his demise has to lie in Edo Tensei. There seems to be nothing that will emotionally release him so it must be something to do the summoners.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    That's fine that the groundwork has been laid for holding a grudge but nothing explains his growth in power that exceeds hyperbolic time chamber levels and the most important point....how he survived.
    Why don't you just chill out and give it a couple chapters? It will be explained.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I agree with this, though I would say personality would probably be a better description than identity.

That said, Emo Obito makes for a shit villain. Orochimaru was far more convincing, he actually had a genuinely twisted reason to do what he was/is doing.

I can see this battle being split as Gai/Kakashi (whatever is left of him) vs Obito and Madara vs Naruto. That said the only way I see Madara being defeated is by Oro or Kabuto, as they key to his demise has to lie in Edo Tensei. There seems to be nothing that will emotionally release him so it must be something to do the summoners.
    I think that Rin's death its not the only reason. it can be. Madara gonna talk too.
    I bet that Sasuke will enter this fight after talkin to Oro.
    Let's wait and see. 1 week to go.

Obito's plan is his answer to the world. Just like Naruto's answer is to friendship everyone. Just like Nagato wanted to build the ultimate deterrent to end war. Obito's motivation is basically the exact same as Nagato, except he has rejected the friendship jutsu. His own 'death' combined with Rin's death made him realize that big speeches and promises to your dying friends don't mean anything in the end, and so he has decided to erase the ninja world because it's so corrupted and replace it with a perfect world. All of this has ALREADY been explained, and was in fact obvious even before it was revealed he was Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by JoPedroo View Post
    And? If Madara save Obito and trained him, it could be possible. Or maybe Obito become Tobi after Madara's death. We have to wait.
    And? Are you fucking dense?
    Read the part of your post that I quoted again and do your best to understand what I replied to.
    Fucking zero content replies and shit..
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Obito's plan is his answer to the world. Just like Naruto's answer is to friendship everyone. Just like Nagato wanted to build the ultimate deterrent to end war. Obito's motivation is basically the exact same as Nagato, except he has rejected the friendship jutsu. His own 'death' combined with Rin's death made him realize that big speeches and promises to your dying friends don't mean anything in the end, and so he has decided to erase the ninja world because it's so corrupted and replace it with a perfect world. All of this has ALREADY been explained, and was in fact obvious even before it was revealed he was Obito.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM ONLY BEING FOURTEEN WHEN HE FOUGHT MINATO??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!1?!?!?ONE!!??

I can't even remember, did we ever see rin die?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    I can't even remember, did we ever see rin die?
    Nope.

Seems like this would be a good place to throw Sasuke back in the mix, but change it up and have him team up with Naruto and crew just to get his revenge on Madara or Tobi for killing his clan.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    And? Are you fucking dense?
    Read the part of your post that I quoted again and do your best to understand what I replied to.
    Fucking zero content replies and shit..
    His reply made perfect sense to yours. He said "and?" because who cares if Obito was 14 or 16? It doesn't matter, you're just arguing semantics. 16... 14... I go to jail either way.

And the rest, he was suggesting that, regardless of his age, Obito may have been able to do what he did if he had been taught by Madara.

Just stop with the stupid horseshit replies, I care (obviously) because he argued Obito was 16/17 at the kyuubi attack; don't say shit and then scoff at the same thing when proven wrong.
    This bs about Obito's age around that time keeps coming up, but it's really not debatable.
    He "died" at 13, kyuubi attack was 1 year later; these are facts, accept it, move the fuck on and let's never bring up this stupid argument again.

Oh and if 16...14 is referencing sex, you wouldn't go to jail for 16 here; not semantics.
    -----------------

Just stop with the stupid horseshit replies, I care (obviously) because he argued Obito was 16/17 at the kyuubi attack; don't say shit and then scoff at the same thing when proven wrong.
    This bs about Obito's age around that time keeps coming up, but it's really not debatable.
    He "died" at 13, kyuubi attack was 1 year later; these are facts, accept it, move the fuck on and let's never bring up this stupid argument again.

Oh and if 16...14 is referencing sex, you wouldn't go to jail for 16 here; not semantics.
    You're just a big, angry crybaby.

This is you:
    someoneiswrong.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    Nope.

Seems like this would be a good place to throw Sasuke back in the mix, but change it up and have him team up with Naruto and crew just to get his revenge on Madara or Tobi for killing his clan.
    This... I get the feeling we will see Sasuke and Naruto versus Madara.

If Madara has been alive all this time (atleast until about 16 years ago,) or at least present somehow, he probably always had a hand in the Uchiha clan and their discontent.

With Sasuke and Naruto (and Naruto's friendship-no-jutsu) finally killing / permanently eliminating Madara they will rebuild Konoha into the village of rainbows that it's meant to be. Naruto will become Hokage, and Sasuke will rebuild his clan. Madara will be gone, and the Senju/Uchiha competetive hate will go with him. The Village of Visible Ranbows will flourish in a new partnership between Uzumaki (who were distant relatives to Senju,) and the humpty dumpty Sasuke lead Uchiha's

ps. Orichimaru's Magical Journey will show Sasuke the error in his ways.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I'm not angry, don't flatter yourself thinking your presence on the internet has any effect on me.
    You've been here since 2004, you should know by now this is the way I fucking talk.
    -----------------

That was the most useful information I got from this thread. Thanks.

:/

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM ONLY BEING FOURTEEN WHEN HE FOUGHT MINATO??!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!1?!?!?ONE!!??
    Here's the thing. There IS something weird about that, because Tobi says "Do you have ANY idea how long I've waited for this moment?" to Kushina, and this is before he was pretending to be Madara. Even if Obito got super fucking powerful in one year, that's still a weird incongruity. That being said, it's not exactly stressing me out since that's about to get explained by Madara now.

ANBU Captain
    Why don't you just chill out and give it a couple chapters? It will be explained.
    Dude relax. I was replying to the post directly above me. I am in no way in a rush to see the explination because it will be bullshit. I don't care. I'm just here to read and comment on a free manga...

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Dude relax. I was replying to the post directly above me. I am in no way in a rush to see the explination because it will be bullshit. I don't care. I'm just here to read and comment on a free manga...
    No, you relax!

Jounin
    Free manga? Few things in this world is free and this manga is not one of them.

Was thinking the same thing. In Sweden the legal age to have sex begins when you turn 15 (pictures and videos of people under 18 is still CP though).