Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 598

Awww, see? You're learning manners and civility. I'm proud of you.

I don't care who it is as long as it makes sense and is a big reveal. To be honest I don't like the prospects of it being Obito or Madaras brother. I would not understand the amount of hype and such... I want it to be something shocking and unexpected... and bring something new to the story. A twist! But theres not to many people in my opinion that could fit that bill. But ignoring ALL past and current evidence if it was someone like the 1st or second hokage which is generally cannot be with what we know. That would be a big reveal. Like maybe all this time one of the most praised and trusted hero Ninja from the past turns out to be evil or bad etc. But there would have to be plot to go along with it. It has to make sense!

Pain was an awesome character and I liked the secrets that went along with him! At first you thought he was the head of akatsuki then there was the whole thing about none of the bodies being him. And the whole secret to his abilities. The mysteriousness of the Rinnigan which in my opinion has yet to be truly explained. Then you had the whole back story and his involvement with jiraiya and it all concluded with the story jiraiya wrote and the predictions of the great toad sage or whatever the thing was called.

I don't want the whole pain arc to be more special then this one! Tobi is at the moment the main villain in basically all of Naruto. Even though we all sure he won't be the final villain. Pain killed a main character... Tobi feels like he has done almost nothing in comparison even though he personally set a lot of things up. Heck without Kabuto I am sure the United Ninja Army would have mopped the floor with Tobi by now... Kabuto was more then 50% of the force in Tobis army. Then again without Kabuto Itachi would not have been brought back. But itachi mainly defeated Kabuto so...

So in final I am saying that whoever Tobi is... Obito or not... it has to be more then just a person who he is... the reasoning behind everything has to go somewhere and I expect a nice twist! And it being Obito is silly and retarded if it's a... Obito disliked war and people dying so this is his answer to it all. He went emo or got corrupted with hatred just like Sasuke and or pain kind of. Do something cool like Obito merged with the other half of dark zetsu or something like that and have good plot behind it. Even if Tobi is not the final villan he needs to have more impact on the characters and plot then pain did... right now Tobi does not. And if it's simply Madaras bother or Obito without something smart to go along with it... then he might as well be a random ninja with no purpose.

I hate the other speculations about future sasuke etc... lol But at least they want it to be more then a weak old forgotten character who survived became strong and manipulative and learned to hate the world etc. It's been done before inside and outside of naruto... if it kishi does go that route with the story please make it more interesting! Surprise us!
    Last edited by viperwasp; Fri, 08-24-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I don't care who it is as long as it makes sense and is a big reveal. To be honest I don't like the prospects of it being Obito or Madaras brother. I would not understand the amount of hype and such... I want it to be something shocking and unexpected... and bring something new to the story. A twist! But theres not to many people in my opinion that could fit that bill. But ignoring ALL past and current evidence if it was someone like the 1st or second hokage which is generally cannot be with what we know. That would be a big reveal. Like maybe all this time one of the most praised and trusted hero Ninja from the past turns out to be evil or bad etc. But there would have to be plot to go along with it. It has to make sense!

Pain was an awesome character and I liked the secrets that went along with him! At first you thought he was the head of akatsuki then there was the whole thing about none of the bodies being him. And the whole secret to his abilities. The mysteriousness of the Rinnigan which in my opinion has yet to be truly explained. Then you had the whole back story and his involvement with jiraiya and it all concluded with the story jiraiya wrote and the predictions of the great toad sage or whatever the thing was called.

I don't want the whole pain arc to be more special then this one! Tobi is at the moment the main villain in basically all of Naruto. Even though we all sure he won't be the final villain. Pain killed a main character... Tobi feels like he has done almost nothing in comparison even though he personally set a lot of things up. Heck without Kabuto I am sure the United Ninja Army would have mopped the floor with Tobi by now... Kabuto was more then 50% of the force in Tobis army. Then again without Kabuto Itachi would not have been brought back. But itachi mainly defeated Kabuto so...

So in final I am saying that whoever Tobi is... Obito or not... it has to be more then just a person who he is... the reasoning behind everything has to go somewhere and I expect a nice twist! And it being Obito is silly and retarded if it's a... Obito disliked war and people dying so this is his answer to it all. He went emo or got corrupted with hatred just like Sasuke and or pain kind of. Do something cool like Obito merged with the other half of dark zetsu or something like that and have good plot behind it. Even if Tobi is not the final villan he needs to have more impact on the characters and plot then pain did... right now Tobi does not. And if it's simply Madaras bother or Obito without something smart to go along with it... then he might as well be a random ninja with no purpose.

I hate the other speculations about future sasuke etc... lol But at least they want it to be more then a weak old forgotten character who survived became strong and manipulative and learned to hate the world etc. It's been done before inside and outside of naruto... if it kishi does go that route with the story please make it more interesting! Surprise us!
    I always read here and never comment...but

I think it would be cool if we find out that it is indeed orichimaru in sasukes body from the future. On sasukes trip with orichimaru he takes control of his body and gets the perfect vessel he always wanted. Now since he is from future he is trying to manipulate sasukes from now because in future sasuke is the one who actually defeats him. So he came back in time to stop that and gain control of 9 tails so it won't happen. And when itachi showed sasuke the visions he also warned sasuke about this and that's why sasuke summoned orichimaru and that's the twist.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    EDIT: Double post?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by boostingwild View Post
    I think it would be cool if we find out that it is indeed orichimaru in sasukes body from the future.
    ... on rollerblades hahahahahahahaahha
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You guys should probably save some of that energy.

Another likely scenario is that this week will be about Sasuke or the Kages and we won't find out until next week.

Nah I think they will reveal it next week. Something as huge as this needs build up that can't be done in one chapter alone. Unless of course they switch the scenes you mentioned and Sasuke is benig told by this know it all dude who Tobi is or Madara reveals what he knows about him.

Which err... kind of negates my own point...

Guys, Iīm back.

Just caught up 8 weeks of Naruto. While I donīt like the flashy fighting (Kakashi about Kamui: "I can only use it a few more times" - erm, okay, you actually used to be dead tired after using it only once, lol), is good to see actual progress.

Best thing to have happened is, of course, Orochimaruīs revival.

Tobi is actually Moegi. It makes sense if you think about it.

What ever happened to the good ol' rumor from back in the day when Udon was the number 1 suspect... lol

i had to google that shit.... fuck you. laughed a silly laugh tho when i saw the picture with the snot coming out

TOBI IS...

Leaked panel from unreleased chapter below - Take care not to spoil
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/attachment...9&d=1346224153

That's all I gotta say.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 08-29-2012 at 03:10 AM.

I believe that picture is fake.

Welcome to the forums!