Thread: One Piece Episode 560

One Piece Episode 560

[CCS-Speed] One Piece 560 - 720p: Magnet | Torrent | MegaShare | RapidGator

[HorribleSubs] One Piece 560 - 360p: Magnet | Torrent | MegaShare | RapidGator

Episode 561 Preview

I was kind of hoping the octopus wouldn't need a huge powerup just to be competitive with Zoro because he was kinda the only one that hadn't been humiliated already.

Guess not though.

I'm guessing they're all going to eat a bowlful of drugs.

Anyway, wondering what exactly the snake strike was. Nothing about rubber or what they've described about Haki explains what it did. So looking forward to an explanation.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 08-21-2012 at 06:15 PM.

So...are people just not watching One Piece anymore or what?

Jounin
    Since i read the manga i technically have already "seen" it. I felt it was a weak arc, mainly because Hody & Co is a weak enemy. And they already had a scene to show off how the crew (top 3 at least) had become stronger when they one-shotted the Pacifistas. I watched up to the point Zoro took Neptune prisoner, then i fell behind a few episode. From there i just didn't feel like it. I was gonna continue from where the big fight started and jump over all the "talky" part of the arc. But from what i read now the fighting seem to have already started. Guess it's time to start watching again.

Not much to talk about this ep. Though, I don't remember the octopus guy transforming like Hodi in the manga.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Me neither, so i looked it up, turns out he did.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

These guys are weaker than Straw hats by design, on dry land at least, so it makes sense they need to pop the pills. Considering Luffy has to deal with fighting in water and possibly with the sinking giant ship, I wonder if there's any intention to create any thrills for the rest of the crews to keep things even. This octopus dude can't pose too much of a challenge for Zoro; any actual danger would necessarily need to be derived from other sources, like it is for Luffy at the moment. But then again, it's not like I'd really expect this arc to present overly much excitement. They ought to be on their way to the New World, so this is but an interlude.