Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 597

Naruto Chapter 597

Wow it's crazy how Izuna Uchiha/Future Sasuke/Zetsu Madara Clone has such a personal hatred of Kakashi over broken promises from his past.

Muthafuckin Obito in the houuuuuuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Muthafuckin Obito in the houuuuuuse.
    YEEEE YEEEEE!!!!

I thought that whar Tobi says to Kakashi is a re-hash of what Kakashi once told Obito, but I can't find the text.
    because it seems so misplaced there, why would Tobi (as an enemy) have a right to tell Kakashi to shut up?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I remember somebody arguing with me for months because I dared suggest that Tobi=Obito was compatible with the story so far.

Now he's on the bandwagon, and whining about "I told you so's" I haven't even made.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sun, 08-12-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I thought that whar Tobi says to Kakashi is a re-hash of what Kakashi once told Obito, but I can't find the text.
    because it seems so misplaced there, why would Tobi (as an enemy) have a right to tell Kakashi to shut up?
    -----------------

Well, I suppose Kishimoto could finally have revealed what he's obviously been trollishly masturbating over for the past 4 years or whatever, if only he didn't waste half the chapter explaining what everyone already knew about his jutsu.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I don't think this proves Tobi is Obito, just that Tobi has Obito's eye.

he called kakashi a hero!

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Tobi's goal isn't about revenge. It's an idealistic goal to bring about world peace by using his Sharingan to control everybody in the world. He basically wants the same thing that Naruto, the "good guy" wants.

That said, Tobi is willing to kill for his goal, whereas Naruto really isn't (except in self-defense, maybe).

On the other hand, Tobi has already won, even if his Moon's Eye plan fails. He rounded up the world's worst ninja criminals and got them all killed. And he started a war that required all the ninja countries to cooperate and even respect each other as peers.

I am vaguely thinking that the current events are the END of the Moon's Eye plan. Remember how strongly Kishimoto used the Moon motif during all the Uchiha massacre sequences? It might have been foreshadowing, or it might have been a reflection of the fact that Tobi was in fact controlling the choices people made, so that the current events might culminate in world peace. If the Uchiha had not been killed off, they would have eventually tried to take on the Senju, perpetuating the rift that lead to the clan system to start in the first place.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I don't think this proves Tobi is Obito, just that Tobi has Obito's eye.
    That alone is not enough to prove that Tobi is Obito yes, after all he has 129312938182301 sharingans, BUT, if you add in the fact that he knows a little bit too much about Kakashi... it doesn`t looks too good for that future pakkun = tobi theory i was cooking up.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I seem to remember that half of Obito's head got kersplatted under a boulder. I always imagined that meant that the eyeball belong to the half of the skull underneath the boulder also got mashed to oblivion. With Orochimaru's DNA experiments and the loose rules governing death in this manga, I can't put anything past Kishimoto, but I don't see this being explained in a satisfying way.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Jounin
    It doesn't prove it but the circumstantial evidence is starting to pile up. I wasn't a believer before since it seemed so far fetched. But now everythings pointing towards it. But for those watching/reading One Piece, when the guy that looked like Sanji's wanted poser showed up it was indicated that it was supposed to be someone with a connection to one of the Strawhats. And everyone was speculating on who it could be. Then it turned out to be a whole new character. This could be something like that. Someone that knew Kakashi from before. Maybe even with a connection to Obito. A big brother, father or just friend or rival. But if it's someone already introduced it lean toward Obito. But since people mentioned Sasuke timetraveling (just for giggles i guess) what if Tobi is Kakashi timetraveling.

Many possibility's, but i personally think it's someone that hasn't been introduced. And if it is someone that we know then i must jump on the Obito bandwagon. But i hope not since this all would spit on all that Obito said and stood for. Even though Obito only got a double episode in the anime he became one of the greatest from Leaf IMO. And Kakashi himself changed himself completely because Obito showed him the way.

There is literally no possibility except Obito or someone pretending to be Obito after this chapter. He explicitly made reference to events that only Obito would know or care about.

I think we're forgetting a fact here. Naruto just received yet another Kyuubi power-up!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    I seem to remember that half of Obito's head got kersplatted under a boulder. .
    The other half of Obtios body under the rock was in the other Dimension!! lol... Overall I'm saying I don't think it's tobi unless were going the whole Aizen route were obito has always been someone else or bad etc... I don't buy it.... Theres no way obito could know the things he does and such unless we go the Aizen route.... This person must have obitos eye or something to that extend though... maybe it involves zetsus and or clones.

I hope it's someone more cleaver then Obito. Pakkun would be amazing!! That other reply someone made me so exciting about that possibility.lol

If it's Izuna then he would know about Kakashi. Obito doesn't make sense, he saw Kakashi as a friend and his last 'dying' act was to give Kakashi his Sharingan as a token of their friendship and his desire to be helpful. To think that would turn in to such bitterness which would involve Obito going under cover, bringing together the world's worst/most powerful ninjas and obtain control of the Kyuubi due to some irrational childish angst seems unrealistic.

With regards to Naruto's powerup, I don't see how it is remotely useful given Kakashi is the one who holds the key to defeating Taobi with Kamui. With Kamui, a simple kunai would be enough to kill Tobi let alone an uber Kyuubi powered up Naruto.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    If it's Izuna then he would know about Kakashi. Obito doesn't make sense, he saw Kakashi as a friend and his last 'dying' act was to give Kakashi his Sharingan as a token of their friendship and his desire to be helpful. To think that would turn in to such bitterness which would involve Obito going under cover, bringing together the world's worst/most powerful ninjas and obtain control of the Kyuubi due to some irrational childish angst seems unrealistic.
    There can be about 127381310 events that could have happened AFTER his "death" that changed his views on life.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

If it's Izuna then he would know about Kakashi.
    Izuna Uchiha died decades before Kakashi's father was born.

Obito doesn't make sense, he saw Kakashi as a friend and his last 'dying' act was to give Kakashi his Sharingan as a token of their friendship and his desire to be helpful. To think that would turn in to such bitterness which would involve Obito going under cover, bringing together the world's worst/most powerful ninjas and obtain control of the Kyuubi due to some irrational childish angst seems unrealistic.
    Try reading the chapter. He feels that Kakashi broke his dying promise to him by failing to protect Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Izuna Uchiha died decades before Kakashi's father was born.
    We've just had people who died decades ago brought back to life, I would think a bit of BS in Tobi's story and an extended life is within the realms of possibility.

Try reading the chapter. He feels that Kakashi broke his dying promise to him by failing to protect Rin.
    We don't know what happened to Rin. We don't even see the Rin's name mentioned in this chapter. We see Kakashi standing in a cemetary, where he could be mourning Obito, Rin, or any other fellow ninja who may have died on a mission with him. Try reading the same chapter as everyone else.