Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 596

The thing I still have not figured out is how does Tobi's comment about giving the Rinnegan to Nagato fit in to all this, plus his comment about having Nagato use the resurrection path for him.

The comment about giving Nagato the Rinnengan was when he was still pretending to be Uchiha Madara. At least part of the timeline we know about Madara/Izuna is a lie. Probably Tobi is a white Zetsu clone of Madara with Izuna and Obito's sharingans traveling through time or something. Who the fuck knows.

EDIT:

If it's Sasuke from the future, I'm instantly, completely done with this manga.
    Last edited by Y; Fri, 08-03-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    He has a similar name, he has Obito's eye, and he knows Kakashi and Gai personally. There is literally no other option at this point, barring something silly like Izuna possessing Obito's body and gaining his knowledge (which frankly can't be ruled out at this point, as no option makes sense and is coherent for the timeline). Also, the statement "Tobi has yet to use a jutsu" is laughably stupid.
    So based on those 3 facts you're convinced that its Obito (who we barely know anything about). A similar name, TOBIrama has a similar name, so does SaruTOBI, it means SHIT. He has Obito's eye, (first of all we don't even know that to be true yet) HE HAS A WALL FULL OF EYES OF DEAD UCHIHA! And he knows Kakashi and Gai Personally, he was 12 when he knew kakashi, so how does he know about "A life full of regret" when he was 12 years old. Tobi's encountered Kakashi several times. Apart from summoning the Gedo Mazo, what justsu's has Tobi used? Everything hes done were eye techniques. His entire fight with Konan, he used Izanagi and stabbed Konan with a rod. How is that "Laughably" stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
    Apart from summoning the Gedo Mazo, what justsu's has Tobi used? Everything hes done were eye techniques. His entire fight with Konan, he used Izanagi and stabbed Konan with a rod. How is that "Laughably" stupid.
    Absolutely anything he does is a jutsu, including the eye abilities. He also just summoned a giant pillar of flame in this very chapter, if you were looking for something more traditional.

EDIT:

Like what did you imagine his phasing ability was if not a jutsu. His natural intangibility due to being a ghost?
    Last edited by Y; Fri, 08-03-2012 at 05:06 PM.

So Kakashi is able to hit Tobi by sending the attacks to the "other dimension" that Tobi phases in and out of?

And if Tobi is Obito, then why does the Kyuubi fault Madara for taking control of him 16 years ago?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    That said... i don`t think kakashi can do many more techniques, he used Kamui 3 times?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    So Kakashi is able to hit Tobi by sending the attacks to the "other dimension" that Tobi phases in and out of?

And if Tobi is Obito, then why does the Kyuubi fault Madara for taking control of him 16 years ago?
    Kyuubi can't see behind the mask. He only knows that Tobi claimed to be Madara at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Yes. Kakashi is hitting him because objects phased out by Kamui end up in the same space Tobi is attempting to occupy when he phases out. This means that Tobi must be really fucking pissed at Kakashi because for months/years he has been dumping random bullshit into his personal dimension.

That said... i don`t think kakashi can do many more techniques, he used Kamui 3 times?
    The only reason it hasn't knocked Kakashi out already is so he can identify who Tobi is when the mask comes off.

The only thing we know for an absolute fact is that Tobi is not Uchiha Madara, so you tell me. It's possible we're looking at a Dread Pirate Tobi scenario where multiple people have worn the mask though.

Yes. Kakashi is hitting him because objects phased out by Kamui end up in the same space Tobi is attempting to occupy when he phases out. This means that Tobi must be really fucking pissed at Kakashi because for months/years he has been dumping random bullshit into his personal dimension.
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing when reading this chapter. I was wondering if Tobi ended up with Deidara's arm and the nail Pein flicked, and whatever other objects Kakashi warped away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing when reading this chapter. I was wondering if Tobi ended up with Deidara's arm
    We actually saw Tobi recover Deidara's arm. That's where he got his Akatsuki ring. So this has been foreshadowed for quite some time.

We actually saw Tobi recover Deidara's arm. That's where he got his Akatsuki ring. So this has been foreshadowed for quite some time.
    aw i forgot about that and was gonna say that would explain how tobi got a new arm after cutting it off.
    but deidaras arm was just on the ground wasnt it?

edit: wait no he got his ring from sasori

Didn`t Tobi got his ring from Sasori? when did he picked Deidara`s?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You're right. Nonetheless, he did recover Deidara's arm.

Absolutely anything he does is a jutsu, including the eye abilities. He also just summoned a giant pillar of flame in this very chapter, if you were looking for something more traditional.

EDIT:

Like what did you imagine his phasing ability was if not a jutsu. His natural intangibility due to being a ghost?
    Sorry, he hadn't used any hand sign techniques to that point. Does that help? No Ninjutsu or Genjutsu either. And also, WHY hasn't he used any techniques other than his Dimension travel and that thing in the past chapter is probably something similar to Susanoo but who knows

You don`t have to do hand signs to do a jutsu...

Quote Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
    And also, WHY hasn't he used any techniques other than his Dimension travel
    Because his body was crushed under a rock and Kakashi has one of his eyes.

If that were the case then how would he go about casting an infinite version of Tsukuyomi with the power of the 10-tails?

ANBU Captain
    Sorry i couldn`t read each and every naruto thread before posting that, my bad.

Wasn`t he like... 15 by the time Tobi attacked Konoha with the hipnotized nine tails? how did he pulled that off?
    Its no big deal. I actually feel like a jerk now....that could have been presented less sarcastically

No harm done :P

I'm sticking with my Tobi = Obama theory. It's still plausible at this point.