Thread: Dakara boku wa, H ga dekinai

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

Dakara boku wa, H ga dekinai

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Ryosuke Kaga is a perverted high school boy. One day, he meets a girl standing alone in the rain. She is Lisara Restall, an elite Death Spirit, who visited the human world in order to find "The Singular Man". Ryosuke makes a contract with Lisara and she sucks energy required for her activity in the human world from Ryosuke. The source of the energy is his perverted spirit. To recover the sexual desire, Ryosuke has no choice but to help Lisara's search.
    Pervy show of the season.
    Flashy first ep, go for uncensored or it's useless watching this at all hehehe.

[Hadena] Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai EP01 720p

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

One episode of this was enough for me. Watching this after Hagure Yuusha made this look so pathetic.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but the other show you mentionned has none of the details that interrested me in the one I presented.
    Especially main guys. There's one I can relate to and not the other

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I watch it but mostly to kill time. It's too much of a Highschool DxD ripoff.

Agreed, seems like a poor mans rip off HighSchool DXD so far, lacks the the (female) cast variety and shonnen hero side of the main char to help make it worth while, if canned. I'll probably keep watching anyway for lack of anything better to fill this niche but I am underwhelmed.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    why a "poor mans"

this looks alot better than DxD ever did

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    This is one seriously shitty show.

@KrazyZ33: I explained in the very next set of words why I feel Dekinai is the poor mans DxD. To reiterate "lacks the the (female) cast variety and shounen hero side of the main char to help make it worth while, if canned".

For my tastes at least, the shows are almost identical in terms of what they offer, however DxD had a larger set of females from earlier on and DxD's main character was more a shounen hero than dekinai's seems to be. I consider both of these to be positives for this type of show. I wouldn't go so far as to say Dekinai is worthless, just that up to this point I have seen haven't seen anything in it that I found more appealing than what I got with DxD (honorable mention to the lace top thigh highs the main girl wears, I do like those more than the DxD main girls short socks) but I have actively noticed the lack of certain things that I considered pluses in DxD and that makes me regard Dekinai as similar but less enjoyable show.

All that being said, I can allow for the fact that people who didn't like DxD due to aspects of that were/weren't present might appreciate Dekinai that much more for not having/having said aspects; to paraphrase, one man's poorness is another mans bounty of riches.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Wed, 07-18-2012 at 04:18 PM.