Thread: July Update

July Update

sorry this is so late , i just got back to the states yesterday.

at the end of July it seems as if we will take a break in the action with a special Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie tie-in episode. Of course we could be wrong, but based on the title, that’s what it seems like.

Check out the Naruto Shippuden July 2012 Schedule

July 05, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 269: The Taboo Word
    July 19, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 270: Golden Bonds
    July 26, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 271: Road to Sakura

So in summary, Saiyan Island believes there will be two canon Naruto Shippuden episodes and a special filler tie-in in July. We predict the two canon episode will likely cover content from chapters 526-529 of the Naruto manga.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/...2012-schedule/
    do you guys want me to not post this kind of thing? if not ill stop. i thought its good for those weeks when there is no naruto or when its filler and some people are wondering whats the deal.

You can post it, but it kinda belongs in the Naruto Manga/Open Discussion forum because this kind of thing can contain anime spoiler.

Blog Entries
    Road to Sakura
    So ruffies and a picture of Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    You can post it, but it kinda belongs in the Naruto Manga/Open Discussion forum because this kind of thing can contain anime spoiler.
    will do, no problem.

You can post them here as long as they don't contain spoilers. A few upcoming episode titles aren't really a spoiler unless you spot a really blatant one there, which would unambiguously reveal what happened in the episode before it. I don't recall if Naruto ever had such an episode title, though.

Otherwise a warning about a filler arc will spare people from a disappointment, so it's welcome.