Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 593

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Didn't he do the summon using a tattoo/seal that was already on his arm?
    Hmmm... good point, i guess his ninjutsu has been sealed. Not his arms though, those are fine.

No you dumb piece of excrement.
    He switched bodies but never performed any seals ever again, he solely used his snakey sennin stuff and a summon that didn't require any handseals, so the summon prolly came from the weird markings on his arms.

His arms were taken by the deathgod, or as the 3rd said: "I will take away your jutsu"; he's never perfomed a single seal after that again.
    -----------------

So no one find it weird how easily oro was summoned? I mean shouldn't kabuto know how to summon him as well when he had her in his position? This guy who adores oro didn't think that hey if I want my beloved back this is how I'll summon him? few seals and access to his chakara/flesh..........

Did I miss something?

Don't tell me he can't do it cause he didn't know, the guy is a genius medical nin and he worked with oro. There is no way we could rule that out in list of plausibility. Plus there is no way Oro would leave that part out of his convo with Kabuto. No matter how you look at it Oro wouldn't leave that out.

Afaik, kabuto wasn't aware that oro never died, just like suigetsu and such.
    -----------------

I don't remember Kabuto confirming that Oro is truly dead so if u know plz refresh my memeory when that was. All I remember he just took the path for revenge and all that none sense on learning everything crap. And sense when death stopped them? Plenty dead ppl are walking around. Plus we don't know for fact how this thing works. all that we saw was he rubbed flesh over curse seal and Oro poped out.

On the side note in naruto verse information seems to be shared in the living world, the dead and the in-between simultaneously.

...What?
    I just said kabuto never knew that itachi sealed oro; nobody knew this cept sasuke, itachi and tobi.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    No you dumb piece of excrement.
    He switched bodies but never performed any seals ever again, he solely used his snakey sennin stuff and a summon that didn't require any handseals, so the summon prolly came from the weird markings on his arms.

His arms were taken by the deathgod, or as the 3rd said: "I will take away your jutsu"; he's never perfomed a single seal after that again.
    His arms are fine, we've seen him use them countless times already. Why do i even have to make this point, don't you have fucking eyes and a brain to process the information?

Yes his jutsu was taken from him, we had reached that already. Do try and keep up.

Cute considering you quoted the post in which I said: his arms were never healed he just switched bodies.
    let me break it down for your toddler brain.
    1. his soul is missing the arms
    2. the body he was in had the arms destroyed.
    3. neither spirit or the body, and thus the arms, were ever healed
    4. he jumped to healthy body, with special markings on the arms to probably allow movement/summoning.
    5. he never perfomed a single seal again.
    6. yes we reached that point after me and db_hunter made several posts reminding your alzheimer stricken brain what happened.

But please continue making ignorant shit posts, or actually no don't, whenever you feel like kishi fucked something up, just try to remember to the hardest of your ability what happened, and when that undoubtedly fails please go look it up before making several shitposts in a row.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Markings that allow movement.
    And here we are at Down Syndrome avenue. This is not a road i'm willing to travel though so i'll bid you farewell.

The 3rd's seal disabled the use of his arms physically in that body, and they were not disabled physically when he switched bodies., which doesn't really make any sense. He even bites his thumbs to do the summoning jutsu, which you'd think would fail if your hands didn't have... souls, or whatever the fuck the death god seal was supposed to have sealed. Now it just creates a new plothole - why does Orochimaru want Sasuke's body when a) that isn't going to restore his jutsu either, which was the entire reason for wanting to possess Sasuke back in the day b) You can literally just create a clone of yourself out of nothing.

Why did Orochimaru give up on fixing his arms (via Tsunade). he had a few years to take care of it, and even if there aren't many ninjas who can do it, there had to be at least one, either in one of the villages or among the dead guys..