Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 590

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Btw. lets predict who the final villain of the series will be, now that we´re, seemingly, close to the end.

I´m going with the Juubi, who will turn out to be Rikudou Sennin himself.
    With Tobi's plans going up in flames, how exactly is he to go on? If he manages to get the remaining bijuu in short order without having won the war, or having the war create some new opportunity that did not previously exist, I'm going to be annoyed. That would mean the whole war was pointless.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    With Tobi's plans going up in flames, how exactly is he to go on?
    Random Mangekyo Sharingan technique.

Also, does anyone else thinks Izanami is kinda... lame? i mean, if i was Kabuto and i just realized i was trapped in a loop hole, i would give up fighting by my 3rd attempt or so.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Random Mangekyo Sharingan technique.

Also, does anyone else thinks Izanami is kinda... lame? i mean, if i was Kabuto and i just realized i was trapped in a loop hole, i would give up fighting by my 3rd attempt or so.
    Maybe, but you have to realize that kabuto is so stuck-up and overfilled with pride that him admitting defeat is hard to imagine. Add in the fact that he's trying to prove a point / validate himself, along with his analytic style; he's s*** out of luck and screwed x 4.

As for Tobi, I would accept anything as long as it's not another instant sharingan win. It must have/involve some sort of plan, tactic, or gaining advantage from an allied forces mistake.

Btw on the topic of Ultimate Susanoo: Do you think we will see this technique again, or do you think it is one of those "too-powerful-to-actually-be-used" attacks?