Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 588

Naruto Chapter 588

[MangaStream] Naruto c.588: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.588: Online Viewing

[MangaPanda] Naruto c.588: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 05-30-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Are they on Namek yet?

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Are they on Namek yet?
    Lol.
    Enough with this super saiyan sharingan shit.... Another susanoo powerup? Come on wit th bullshit....

Where's the ban....

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Man that guy has a big ass to pull things out of.

From the explanation of Izanagi in the last chapter can't Madara just use it himself and stay undead if Itachi ends Edo Tensei or something?

Not if he doesn't see what Itachi is about to do coming

I'm pretty sure whatever happens with the kage/madara fight won't matter, because in the end madara will end up losing due to kabutoro's jutsu being released.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I'm pretty sure whatever happens with the kage/madara fight won't matter, because in the end madara will end up losing due to kabutoro's jutsu being released.
    Which will leave plenty of room for sasuke to surpass madara >_>
    And then the uchiha cockstroking will continue....le sigh.

Unfortunately, it seems Itachi's merely a passerby in this arc. Ultimately his interaction with Sasuke is going to lead to nowhere and as soon as the jutsu is dispelled, everything will fall back to the way it was before.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Oh come one! It's a moving indestructible fortress of doom and you're making it stronger??!

well, here's for another chapter that makes the current characters appear weak in favor of glorifying someone who doesn't matter.

I'm really wishing for this arc to end so I could just read the 10% of it's chapters that matter.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I'm really wishing for this arc to end so I could just read the 10% of it's chapters that matter.
    Please. You'll be grieving like your mother died when this series is over.

isn't that a bit harsh?

ANBU Captain
    O.o easy guys....it's just manga...

Unfortunately, it seems Itachi's merely a passerby in this arc. Ultimately his interaction with Sasuke is going to lead to nowhere and as soon as the jutsu is dispelled, everything will fall back to the way it was before.
    Sasuke will probably be even more pissed now that his brother had to "sacrifice" himself a second time...

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

The only resolution to this fight that was absolutely, positively never going to happen is "Itachi reverses Edo Tensei and all the zombies disappear forever". There is literally no chance this will occur.

Itachi is using a genjutsu of somekind to discover the seal to undo Edo Tensei? How will that even help? It's has been well known lore that even when knowing the seals of an enemy etc. You can't just simply undo there jutsu?

Or else anyone could dispel an other persons shadow clone or summon etc. I'm guessing he needs to know the seal then he is going to force kabuto to do it, like take over his body or something to that degree? Or will the plot hole rain storm upgrade into a tropical storm.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Itachi is using a genjutsu of somekind to discover the seal to undo Edo Tensei? How will that even help? It's has been well known lore that even when knowing the seals of an enemy etc. You can't just simply undo there jutsu?

Or else anyone could dispel an other persons shadow clone or summon etc. I'm guessing he needs to know the seal then he is going to force kabuto to do it, like take over his body or something to that degree? Or will the plot hole rain storm upgrade into a tropical storm.
    Um he's gonna use genjutsu to get Kabuto to do it. Just like the way he got Kabuto to reveal how to end it?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Let's not forget that the shark kid has also found some sort of uber jutsu that will help Sasuke.