Thread: One Piece Chapter 665

One Piece Chapter 665

[MangaStream] One Piece c.665: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

[MangaPanda] One Piece c.665: Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 04-28-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added MangaStream.

First time seeing Zoro knocked out cold since the time skip. Looks like things are actually getting serious.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    They could have just been too much to handle with the body situation being what it was. Also chopper was pretty heated hope he gets to use sanji's body a bit

I imagine none of them would be very effective in each other's bodies, since the mental training they each had to go through is probably as important as the physical training. Luffy himself, despite now being the strongest one, had to train for a long time just to get any combative use out of his rubber body.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The Yeti Cool Brothers have rifles on their backs and are called hunters. I'm guessing they shot Zoro first before anyone even knew what was going on. Possibly they shot Zoro and Sanji at the same time, that would explain why Brook is the only one who shows any evidence of trying to fight.

There's definitely some silly reason for why Zoro was knocked down i.e. tripped on his shoe laces or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    There's definitely some silly reason for why Zoro was knocked down i.e. tripped on his shoe laces or something.
    The Straw hats won't be overpowered forever you know? This is the new world, shit's getting real son!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The Straw hats won't be overpowered forever you know? This is the new world, shit's getting real son!
    I think Zoro is on Hawkeye level.. No way am i believing that some random fuck knocked him out. What a let down if its true. There will be some stupid reason why Zoro got knocked out