Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upotte!! (ONA)

Things got even more real than in the swamp battle. I was sad to see Galil being carried off so early, but on the other hand the scene with Fujiko more than made up for it.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Best jailbait episode I've seen in a while, though it's mainly limited FNC (largely), Sig (somewhat) and HK. Fujiko on the other hand.. :3

I thought Galil was a part of this at first, but if she's taken out of commission, perhaps not.. unless she was responsible for spreading the idea of purchasing a squid cup so the group could have been lured out to get shot in the first place.

I had hoped the Japanese teacher would be more useful. They made the point of him having a perfect stance and all in the first ep, so I don't want to see that potential go to waste. What happens to the personification (eg, purple-haired FNC) when the teacher picks up the gun and uses it? Does she simply disappear?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

That was also the last episode of the show. For whatever reason it also deviated from the manga (though that started already in the previous ep). I can't begin to guess why. They might have wanted to redeem Sako a bit, but that doesn't explain the changes towards the end. Regardless, as usual, it only made it worse.

I can hardly call this is an outstanding show by any system of measurement, but it was absolutely entertaining.

I'll be missing my weekly dose of FNC/Sig and even Eru.

We didn't even get an exposition on who "they" were. And what is the most important thing for a gun?

Commie - Upotte BD OVA

I'm not even sure this episode is entirely legal here

Aside from a couple of very short scenes, that could have been a fanservice episode of any average show. I don't have anything against fanservice as such, but I'd have rather watched an episode having something to do with guns and shooting, this being a heavily gun related show, after all.